SAU Community

Best Skylines Of Sau

Darmanin10

this is the best of sau..... please post up the BEST put your average dailys in there own respective sections ie R33

Couldn't agree more. While we all think our own cars are the shit, clearly most are not even in the same league as the big hitters. If you have to post your own car in this thread, it probably doesn't belong in here.

NUR33

What are those canards called on the 33GTR and where are they purchased from?????

Hey mate they are Autoselect Carnards matched with the Autoselect Chibi Devil Front Lip got them from RHDJapan.com

Couldn't agree more. While we all think our own cars are the shit, clearly most are not even in the same league as the big hitters. If you have to post your own car in this thread, it probably doesn't belong in here.

i do agree with you as well as nominating your own car is like sucking your own knob - too late for me though as i already added my gtr to this thread :)

Love it how their is still this stigma attatched to R33's, my car isn't 'the best' but its the cleanest example I've seen in person, and it's won best modified car in two car shows, hence why I posted it... I'd take it but you can't edit your posts on SAU.

This thread is for the "Best of the best", not disagreeing your car isnt clean and its a nice example, but a stock looking gtst lowered a little on work wheels....really isnt the best of the best for me and probably many other people.

Also there are plenty of stunning examples of 33s in here, check out the one posted above, GTREAL and NUR33......

Just doing as others have done before me, which was the reason I posted it in the first place

I'd take it down if I could but I cant...

Edited by Braddd

i do agree with you as well as nominating your own car is like sucking your own knob - too late for me though as i already added my gtr to this thread :)

Well nominating yourself is one thing, sucking your own knob…that's for another thread alltogether. :P

Not sure if this has been posted yet but I'm possitive that everyone would agree that it belongs here.

midori_1.jpg

Well nominating yourself is one thing, sucking your own knob…that's for another thread alltogether. :P

Not sure if this has been posted yet but I'm possitive that everyone would agree that it belongs here.

midori_1.jpg

there are a few ppl that would qualify that category haha

• 2 weeks later...

Haha funny guy....

lol

I misread and thought it was actually a Nismo V35..... then I realised..... and was disappointed

Still a clean car but

lol

I misread and thought it was actually a Nismo V35..... then I realised..... and was disappointed

Still a clean car but

Not quite lol, N15mo is the member's forum name.

And sinistaGTR don't hate just because we didn't get a GTS-t or GTR type spec.