SAU Community

Nismo Festival 2010

Equinox

Well the date has just been announced.

NISMO FESTIVAL 2010 開催のお知らせ

ニッサン・モータースポーツ・インターナショナル株式会社(本社:東京都品川区 社長:宮谷正一 以下ニスモ)は2010年12月5日(日)に富士スピードウェイにおいて、毎年恒例のNISMO FESTIVALを開催致します。

14回目の開催となる今年は、日頃の皆様の暖かい応援に感謝の意を込めて、GT500車両はもちろんのこと、普段はなかなか見ることの出来ないレーシングカーや日産のモータースポーツの歴史を感じさせる車までを一堂に集める予定です。ヒストリックカーによる模擬レースの復活や、グループCカーによるパレードラン、そしてSUPER GT/JGTC車両によるオールスターバトルの実施など、新しいファンから往年のファンまで、あらゆるファンに楽しんでいただけるよう準備を進めています。レーシングドライバーのパフォーマンス、また、通常のレースではあまり体験できない近さでのドライバーや監督とのふれあいを存分にお楽しみください。ご家族やご友人とご一緒にぜひご来場ください。

チケットは11月1日よりチケットぴあにて発売予定です。イベントの詳細は決まり次第NISMO FESTIVALオフィシャルサイト(9月10日から開始予定)でお知らせして参ります。

The NISSAN [motasupotsu] international corporation (head office: President the Tokyo Shinagawa Ku: [nisumo] below shrine valley Shoichi) 2010 December 5th (day) every year usual NISMO FESTIVAL is held in the Fuji speedway. This year when becomes 14th opening, including the mind of appreciation in the support whose always everyone is warm, as for the GT500 vehicle of course thing, it is the schedule which gathers to the racing car which cannot see usually very and the car which makes the history of the NISSAN motor sport feel in one hall. Such as the parade run, and execution due to the revival and the group C car of the simulated race/lace by the historic car of all star battle by the SUPER GT/JGTC vehicle, from the new fan to the fan of the past years, as been able to enjoy to all fans, preparation is being advanced. Performance of the racing driver, in addition, with usual race/lace please enjoy the driver with the nearness which you cannot experience excessively and the contact with the supervision freely. The family and the friend and please attend together by all means. The ticket at ticket Pia Co., Ltd. is sale schedule from November 1st. Details of the event start informing as soon as to be decided, the NISMO FESTIVAL official sight (start schedule) with from September 10th.

Is anyone off here going this year? I have never been but I'll be in Tokyo around that time so I'm hoping to make it down. Does anyone know if the tickets go on sale online?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep tickets go on sale from 12am 1/11/2010 and can only be bought online in japan as you need japanese phone number and there are limits to how many tickets you can buy.

I bought a bunch for guys here last year and will be back doing some work there from early oct for about a month so will be able to do the same again but this time for a small fee as it takes up my time away from hostess clubs !!

Warning... Pit Walk, Track bus ride sell out super super fast !! There are no guarantee of getting these.

General admission can be bought at the gate on the day no problems.

I already have a few guys so they are first on the list !

Mr Keets I stayed in Fuji town and thats got some errrr 5 star dodgy kyabba kura bars..

Be warned the drive back to Tokyo after the festival on a sunday can be hellish and long as usually there is some accident on the Tomei as a few crew on SAU can attest !!

The drive back is like a living, barely moving hell of red brake lights in your face when all you want to do is sleep.

The guys I'm going with a renting a couple of vans so I'm sure there will be a couple of spare seats

Why don't we all post up dates we will be there for and then we can go from there on accom and rental vans if you guys want to do it as a group?

I'm thinking Dec 2nd to the 8/9th. I'll post up the hotel I'll be at when I get home (details aren't with me right now) but it's about $90 per night for a private room that's VERY spacious compared to the Prince hotel etc

I recommend the Shigetsu Ryokan in Asakusa for accommodation. Ive stayed there twice now, cheap close to transport and has the Asakusa markets and temple at your front door.

And yes the drive back from Nismo was epic. I took one for the team and drove through the sleep while i heard 4 different pitched snores from behind me lol

Wont be attending this year unfortunately, i could only get 2 days spare so it made my decision.

Just a heads-up for anyone thinking of getting to Japan on the cheap at around this time. Jetstar have a sale on for the next 48 hours. Just checked Melbourne to Osaka return for only $650 inc taxes.

Tickets booked!!

Dec2 to Dec10

Staying in Asakusa at Shigetsu, ¥7700 per night for a private western style room

Anyone else want to stay there feel free also we've got a van with a few spare seats for the trip to NISMO festival and back so get in touch if you want

I would love to go again this year but unfortunately I cant!

elrodeo is a champ ... who else would be kind enough to buy tickets for us Aussies.

pity i couldnt meet you in person last year !

anyone going this year that would be kind enough to bring back one of the racing rims for me? One from the Calsonic team if possible? Think they were around the Y10000 mark? Pm me :P

I bought one last year from the Cerumo team at the Rays stand for Y3000 only.

And yes the drive back to Tokyo that night was ridiculous! More than double the time it would take normally (lucky I wasnt driving and slept for most of it)

As for accomodation....we stayed at Gotenba Station Hotel.... only 10 or so minute drive from the track...

Woke up and just followed all the other Skylines to the track ;)

last years thread and pics >>> http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/He...al-t286915.html http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/20...to-t299655.html

Edited by jeff

10000yen for a rim? Thats cheap, we paid 25000 for ex nismo te37's

yeah i wanted the Nismo's as well but couldnt find the stand and by the time I got there, all they had were carbon bits from the GT cars :)

I kept on asking the Japs who were holding a Nismo bag where it was... my english (or gestures) werent working well.. hahahaha

my rim was a cheap 3000yen only!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharin...Photos-_-Sharee

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creati...Photos-_-Sharee

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharin...Photos-_-Sharee

Edited by jeff

• 2 weeks later...