SAU Community

This Is The New Recipe Chat Thread...

Houdini

I'll start this funky new thread :(

This is sort of true, as in I haven't exactly done it today as I pick it up in a couple of days, but it's good enough (and will show before and after).

New front Aero going on:

stageafront.jpg

Nice choice. The factory Aero is definitely nicer than the standard RS "smile".

All you will need to do is pick up some black mesh from Autobarn (about $30), really finishes it off nicely.

Edited by iamhe77

I hacked into the trans ecu and cut the yellow wire controlling the Tourque converter solenoid, placed a resistor across the ecu output to trick it into thinking there is a solenoid there and ran 12 volts straight to the TCC solenoid. Now I have a switch beside the shifter to lock up the tourque converter while driving. (just a temp solution as the trans ecu gives a gentle ramped voltage and I need a firm engagement.)

Im also putting a kit in the GTR callipers I have, definitely need those brakes done...

Nice choice on the bar, do you have the foggies to go in?

i put an amp for the speakers in it . pity its on the passanger seat and not under it with wires and shit goin to it . also inquired about some alpine type r's for the front

Nice choice. The factory Aero is definitely nicer than the standard RS "smile".

All you will need to do is pick up some black mesh from Autobarn (about $30), really finishes it off nicely.

agree, black mesh going in :D now i need the other aero bits or else a nice alternative rear and sides...

Nice choice on the bar, do you have the foggies to go in?

I don't. I have been struggling to figure out what to put in. The factory one's are round but I've been toying with putting in square one's. The mount is quite square. There's also a nice (round) set of projectors one's I've seen and a light strip of LED's like on the audi's which might look good too. The spotties on one of the Lexus sedans look nice too, sort of oval shaped.

Can't decide dammit.

The sides would make great air ducts or allow a long intercooler. The fog lights get in the way of the 3 inch cooler piping I put in too.

Audi style lights could look good. Might be too low there though.

Fitted my 4 pots upfront with braided lines, Fitted my 3" downpipe and new track rod ends all on and tracked up.

Next, Move the bloody amps and wiring and secure them, I'm sick of them moving around when i go around corners.

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Today?

Well today I think I finally shagged 2nd gear trying to get a decent stading 1/4 time.

So now looking for some uprated internals ( and a bank manager that understands nissans)

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Today?

Well today I think I finally shagged 2nd gear trying to get a decent stading 1/4 time.

So now looking for some uprated internals ( and a bank manager that understands nissans)

6 speed r34 getrag with an ikeya formula shifter? :cheers:

mods on mine, 6" alpine type r coaxials for the rear doors (fronts already had some kind of focal splits in there), machined the rotors, jjr 40mm alloy core radiator to keep things cool

service coming up next week, Gulf Western S6000 Sougi Class 5 Fully Synthetic going in ;) (same spec as motul 300v chrono but only $68 for 5 litres) should be good, will be interested how it goes

TODAY I replaced a dead coilpack

Superspark sent me a new one for the price of 'on the house' since old number 5 didnt want to play the game anymore.

Took it for a drive for the first time in a week and she's excellent

Tring to buy a R32 GTR RB26 front cut, only probably is tring to find somewhere to store it for a month or 2 without the wife finding out!!!

Any idea's

Also bought some fancy brake fluid

i'll look after it for you :)