SAU Community

This Is The New Recipe Chat Thread...

Houdini

Hmm...got banned from a Veloster Turbo forum for being a "troll"...apparently if I shatter their dreams and tell them that their tuned 160kw atw cars will not beat a Commo VF SS its "trolling"...ignorance is bliss I guess.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Guy's just a random question - I'm wandering out of interest how much were the stags when originally released(in AU$ Roughly). I've got an S2 1999 WGNC34.

Edited by sekay1994

• 2 years later...

The only cure for that is to buy another one and do all those things to it that you said you'd do differently if you had your time over again.

/experience

ha!

my S1 C34 was 255kw low boost ;)

did everything I wanted.

Ha, if I did it again I'd grab a 26tt Autech and adapt an auto ;)

Studies finished a few weeks ago, started a casual job but am actually in line to get a great gig as a cardiac & vascular radiographer, ie specialize in Angiography

Been getting by under the radar, only ever a few $ away from living under a bridge, so hopefully a new start on the horizon....

• Like 3

Ha, if I did it again I'd grab a 26tt Autech and adapt an auto ;)

Studies finished a few weeks ago, started a casual job but am actually in line to get a great gig as a cardiac & vascular radiographer, ie specialize in Angiography

Been getting by under the radar, only ever a few $ away from living under a bridge, so hopefully a new start on the horizon....

Good for you mate; glad to see the hard graft is paying off for you. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I didn't know whether to post this here or in 'What Did You Do To Your Stagea Today?' But here goes...

Today I dropped an unwrapped Mars Bar on the floor while I was reaching for a slice of pizza from the box on the passenger's seat, and it went right under the seat.

Luckily, I didn't drop the pizza slice, and was able to transfer it to my right hand. But I couldn't reach far enough under the passenger seat to find the Mars Bar while steering and holding pizza with one hand. I think the Mars Bar probably melted.

It could have been a disaster, but fortunately I keep a spare Mars Bar in that little vertical cubby to the right of the centre console, between the boost controller unit and the lighter socket where the car-jug plugs in.

I only mention this to illustrate how important careful food management is to the safe operation of our performance vehicles.

Mars Bars Before And After An Oil Change

Mars Bars Overdue For An Oil Change.jpg

Mars Bars Overdue For An Oil Change.jpg

Edited by Darkmeat
captioning the picture
  • Like 1

Last time I was in Scotland I asked at the local chippie (chip-shop) for a slice of pizza and she took a slice off a stack and dropped it into the deep fryer with the chips and the cod.

No wonder Scots have the highest heart attack rates in Europe.

Wis' ye could replace arteries wi' braided lines.

• 4 weeks later...

I dont know is this right topic. but I do not want to start a new topic of this issue

But how do I remove or tighten rear view mirror? is irritating when it swings when driving and it is loose

20160818_141854.jpg

4 hours ago, TukeH said:

I dont know is this right topic. but I do not want to start a new topic of this issue

But how do I remove or tighten rear view mirror? is irritating when it swings when driving and it is loose

20160818_141854.jpg

Torx bit.

2016-08-20 09.53.49.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

nm35 questions

how much is the diameter of the lower end of the front shock absorber? 

how long is the shock absorber with the spring?

the length of the rear shock absorber is? what about the rear spring diameter and length 

Spring rate of stock springs?

Keep looking for a Nismo S-tune kit.

stock suspension is way too soft for a 1600kg wagon, even worse once you fit sway bars

S-tune is 20% stiffer, awesome mod.

If you search it at RHD Japan, all the specs are there, you could easily calculate close approximates for stock rates

Edited by conan7772
more info

I'msure people have asked this before but I don't know if anyone has answeredit yet.

The M35 is available from factory with an LSD, at least in PNM35 form. For original specs go to...

http://history.nissan.co.jp/03_minivan.html

...and g33k out. C34 and M35 are both in there.