SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

U sure it's the same advertised car as its the first time I've seen it on carsales and ive had a registered alert on that site for over 5yrs?

Unless u saw it advertised elsewhere...

100% correct..... It came on at $60K on Monday and went to $70K this morning.

I know of the car, it was for sale in SA about 8-9 months ago.

There is no documented history validating the mileage and I have suspensions on other aspects of the car which I won't post up here but if anyone is interested, feel free to PM me.

Cheers........

Bob.

• 1 month later...

Yes that was the car.... Nissan Australia purchased the car from me and now it's on display @ head office in VIC.

I have found another black Australian delivered 32gtr in pearl black metallic... Extremely excited about this one. 200,000kms but in good overall condition. Will be undertaking a commited restoration on this one to bring her back to showroom condition.

• Like 2

Hi All

Saw the Aus R32 in the Nissan tent at Bathurst GT3 race. Talked to the marketing chap who bought it. He said it would be refurbished back to showroom condition and most likely used as the official Nissan logo for a few years at least.

John

• 4 weeks later...

That's great that Nissan are showing an interest in keeping some of the GTR heritage in house. I think they should have bought mine though being the first car that they imported. It was used for evaluation, and also did press car duties - although it still runs so it mustn't have seen that much press work! Nissan is just the kind of buyer that I'd be happy to sell to.

I was thinking that with the 25th anniversary of Jim & Marks first win on the mountain that there may be something happening for this years Bathurst - anyone heard of any plans?

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, WantGTR said:

noticed this too...

lights in the rear bumper, compliance repeaters on front gaurds, def not an aussie.

in saying that car hauls ass so who cares!

Hehe I agree :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I'm a GTR fanatic who is new to this forum and have found this thread really interesting and informative to read.

Currently, I'm looking to purchase an R32 GTR and preferably an ADM.  Does anyone have or know anyone who has a good, clean one for sale? There's nothing on any of the carsales websites that interests me very much at the moment.

Many thanks.

21 minutes ago, RD964C2 said:

Hi guys,

I'm a GTR fanatic who is new to this forum and have found this thread really interesting and informative to read.

Currently, I'm looking to purchase an R32 GTR and preferably an ADM.  Does anyone have or know anyone who has a good, clean one for sale? There's nothing on any of the carsales websites that interests me very much at the moment.

Many thanks.

I've seen quite a number of 32 GTR's for sale lately on Facebook. 3 within the last week around 18k.