SAU Community

Can Someone Recommend Me A Mechanic In North Brisbane

Pasho

Hi

Looking for a workshop or mechanic in North Brisbane who really knows there Skylines, and also charges a reasonable price.

I realise you get what you pay for, but I think word of mouth recommendations are often the best.

Know a guy in Albany Ck, used to own Brisbane Tuning and Turbo, now retired but works out of home garage, knows skyline V well. Let me know if you'd like contact details. There's also Mercury Motorsport in Newmarket and I'm sure a few more will be recommended.

Edited by doo doo

Hi

Looking for a workshop or mechanic in North Brisbane who really knows there Skylines, and also charges a reasonable price.

I realise you get what you pay for, but I think word of mouth recommendations are often the best.

GT AUTO GARAGE.

5/150 Edmondstone Street

Newmarket 4051

Tel:blank.gif(07) 3356 9401

Good Guys, Good Service and Good Price.

Know a guy in Albany Ck, used to own Brisbane Tuning and Turbo, now retired but works out of home garage, knows skyline V well. Let me know if you'd like contact details. There's also Mercury Motorsport in Newmarket and I'm sure a few more will be recommended.

Mate I have lived in Albany creek for the last 10yrs. I'd love to know who it is, I can't PM you as i don't have 10 posts as yet. can you PM me?

You're trying to do the right thing, haven't spammed the forums to get your post count up - so there you go, bumped you to 10. Enjoy :D

can you bump me to 4 million while you are at it? Just so i can be awesome you see!? :D

• 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...