SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Yeah, gizmo seem to be the go. i ran one of their dual stage shift lights on my bike, easy to set up and worked perfectly.

currently trying to get a stagea wiring diagram so i can fit it up in the car. comes in very handy when the red mist decends and all brain function goes out the window

yeah want to get a wiring diagram for a series one if ya happen to come across one along ya travels, already got pin outs for comp not looking forward to wiring in the emanage looks like a pain

Got the Black POS going today. Big thanks to Andy and Ian for there help.

P.S. Is this good enough Chuckie or do I have to type in F#$KING CAP's!!!!....oh and thanks for stuffing up the first thread!!!

Edited by Jetwreck
  • Like 1
  • Nope 1

Got the Black POS going today. Big thanks to Andy and Ian for there help.

P.S. Is this good enough Chuckie or do I have to type in F#$KING CAP's!!!!....oh and thanks for stuffing up the first thread!!!....little advice...if you don't like what's going on in the thread PO!!!

Awesome stuff! Congrats!

I got to pull off all the sensors off my car one by one to try to replicate the same problem. Luckily this did not trip the check engine light so that it stayed on. :cheers:

At the end of the day we finished with a celebration when the car started ...:banana:

Is this post OK by you CHUCKIE?

• Nope 1

did you crack open another beer? i hope you left me one there!

was great when you rang me to tell me the news, i was almost pissed off when you said there was no good news lol

Nah.. split the beers to have tonight.. lol

well there was no good news... just bloody fantastic news.

It was quite funny, as Craig's whole family was there when we tried to start it. Turned over a few times and eventually fired. :cheers:

how much have you spent now ?

im actually considering selling mine now. as i cant drive it for work..and its becoming an endless money pit i cant see the end of. turbo highflow and plenum spacer is my limit. then i might sell mine mid next year. (oh and 280nismo cluster)

300zx wagons arent the choice of cars to mod imo. (m35s)

if you disagree .. talk to craig .. lol

or scottys mrs.. lol

i dont know, i lost count when I bought the car!

Yeh I think after I tune it, the only money ill be spending on it would be fuel n maintanence. but i know what you mean about the endless money pit. But to me its a hobby so I guess I dont mind the amount I spend on it, if it makes it better!

if your selling your cluster GIVE ME FIRST DIBS!!!!<< Capitals just for chuckie

• Nope 1

Had a look at the pcv valve yesterday

didn't realise that it was plastic tho

some of the rubber seal around it was missing so its temporarily re-sealed with ductape whistling.gif

post-51118-0-23375400-1293755647_thumb.jpg

^^^ This

If anyone has a part number or solution let me know

Spoolin - ive got a bit of a bone to pick with you over those RSR springs.. they squeek like f**k and make noises daily and you charged me more for these crappy second hand springs than they even were new from import monster with shipping...

again.. watch out for dodgy f**ks on here.. selling you shit thats simply not worth it.

• Like 1

Spoolin - ive got a bit of a bone to pick with you over those RSR springs.. they squeek like f**k and make noises daily and you charged me more for these crappy second hand springs than they even were new from import monster with shipping...

again.. watch out for dodgy f**ks on here.. selling you shit thats simply not worth it.

I hope you're joking :unsure: Chris is a great honest bloke. Bought my rims from him, he was upfront about every single scratch & mark; EVERYTHING.

It's not the springs squeaking, they're just bits of curly steel. More likely to be squeaking bushes.

Silly question; were the control arms & wishbones all loosened, bushes de-stressed (by prying the mounts a little) and then re-torqued at your new ride height?

If not, all the bushes will be twisted up as you've dropped the ride height, but not released the tension, as the steel sleeve moulded into the centre of the bush is clamped in the mount points and the outer sleeve is pressed into the arm. You will eventually tear the sleeve out of the centre of every bush, and the car will feel like a POS to drive because every bush point will be sloppy.

Cheers, Dale.

Edited by Daleo

got my wal-brooooooo 255lph in today thanks to Scott! shaved off the little legs on the pump n squeezed it shut with a vice clamp. i tell you what. that shits not going anywhere.

also fixed up my rear sway bar link, but came to find that they've been upgraded so they're now a lot thicker and stronger. i guess ill need to replace the other one soon :) $30 is pretty good considering their meant to be stronger than the adjustable ones. i shouldve taken a pic.

SHOULD RENAME THIS THREAD,

TOOLTIME

Hilarious!:worship:

Maybe we should call it "Everyone has to do exactly what Chuckie says, Except for Chuckie" thread. Such hipocrisy from the man who demanded no chat, just facts, yet more useless chat...

Might as well, you ruined the last one, why not use your razor wit to to spoil this one too :rolleyes: .

BACK ON TOPIC, pulled wheels off & cleaned out a heap of mud from my rear rims, now my wheels are back in balance :thumbsup:

Happy New Year Stageaers!

• Like 1
  • Nope 1

PLEASE POST WHAT YOU DONE TO CAR & NOT CHAT CRAP

Wow take your own advice and gtfo you the only one posting up unrelated junk, btw flushed my radiator today to fix some cooling issues and ordered a hicas eliminator from that mob in the uk

• Like 1
  • Nope 1

i think i need to bleed my cooling system, hitting over 100 degrees when the ambient temp is over 30 :(

i agree, chuckie take your own advice; stop posting useless crap in this thread.

• Like 1
  • Nope 1

I hope you're joking :unsure: Chris is a great honest bloke. Bought my rims from him, he was upfront about every single scratch & mark; EVERYTHING.

It's not the springs squeaking, they're just bits of curly steel. More likely to be squeaking bushes.

Silly question; were the control arms & wishbones all loosened, bushes de-stressed (by prying the mounts a little) and then re-torqued at your new ride height?

If not, all the bushes will be twisted up as you've dropped the ride height, but not released the tension, as the steel sleeve moulded into the centre of the bush is clamped in the mount points and the outer sleeve is pressed into the arm. You will eventually tear the sleeve out of the centre of every bush, and the car will feel like a POS to drive because every bush point will be sloppy.

Cheers, Dale.

Spot on.

Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions and point fingers

• Like 1