SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

what mags r those - look good

Cheers Grimi. The rims are Advanti Stage in a 17"x9".

I got them from option1garage in brisbane about 3-4 year ago now. They ordered me the right offset and centres are machined which i haven't seen before.

advanti_stage_drift.jpg

Is there any rubbing inside the wheel arches? Im also looking at doing this to my arx.

It only touches the metal guard when I hit a hard bump. No problems going up driveways or when cornering

-oliveR that looks really nice man, good fitment, but what was the reason for different profiles and width if you don't mind sharing? RWD I'm guessing also?

The GTR they came off is AWD so Nissan will have figured out the right width and profile to make bigger rears than fronts work with the Attessa.

• Like 1

Front rotors - DBA2314S

Rear rotors - DBA2315S

Front pads - D1060-1EA01

Rear pads - D4060-1EA01

Rotors purchased through GSL/Brakes Direct and pads from the US (conversion inc shipping was cheaper than the shelf price in Japan oddly)

Dunno why the interest in pics, but here you go Josh.

A pic of a dirty wheel in a poorly lit garage :P

My%20rims%20n%20brakes_zpsobhmnkfu.jpg

Thought you may have a side by side comparison to the oem brakes

MultiQoute didn't work...sorry my questions is addressing to oliveR.

:wacko: I couldn't even get "quote" to work never mind multiquote - had to change from IE to Google Chrome

Thought you may have a side by side comparison to the oem brakes

Nah, the T2's are quite nice and I won't be going back to OEM, that's for sure.

Pads are quiet, bitey and are seemingly dust-free (so far).

:wacko: I couldn't even get "quote" to work never mind multiquote - had to change from IE to Google Chrome

People still use IE, Bob??? That right there could be just the start of your issues...

:D

• Like 1

I found and fixed the melted vacuum hose that was giving me unlimited boost.

I'm in 2 minds about the change....there was a certain fun to running ???kw@30psi instead of 260@18psi. It sure went wooooosh.

• Like 1

ohlmi1.jpg

Put this badboy in, 10 years not knowing what the turbo is doing, now i know

Goes way higher than I thought it would, sometimes upto 12-13

no mods to up the boost, just highflow turbo from hypergear, fmic, 3" all the way thru.

R35 GTR seats going in today / tomorrow (will provide as much info as i can about the process)

Also getting the Aero front bar fitted this week.

Next i'll be moving onto making a decision re: what wheels i'd like to see on the wagon.

I'm very partial to SSR SP1 / Work Meister's with my only real concern being a daily driver which i park on occasion at my local train station is theift / damage. I might see if i can find something in that similar style which can be eaily replaced incase of damage but i have a feeling i'll just end up with the real mccoy. Would love a set of polished lip / white spoke SSR's. /drool

Edited by Beregron
  • Like 2

Cheers Grimi. The rims are Advanti Stage in a 17"x9".

I got them from option1garage in brisbane about 3-4 year ago now. They ordered me the right offset and centres are machined which i haven't seen before.

advanti_stage_drift.jpg

Thanks Jez - Might hit them up for some options.

• Like 1

Got it back on the road. :wub:

There was nothing wrong with it, our shed had started leaking so I had to store some stuff in it as the house was already full of junk. So it held a 12in sliding compound mitre saw and stand, medium-sized tool box, cardboard box full of hand tools, 18v drill, angle grinder, jigsaw, socket sets, assorted boxes of fixings like nails and metal straps (I'm building a deck, 2 sheds, a greenhouse, a fence and a pergola at the mo), a pile of random polystyrene blocks, A CUDDLY TOOOOOY!!...a whole stack of flattened cardboard boxes, a tensioner assembly and serpentine belt for the Commodore, a lawn chair, a pile of magazines (official journal of the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants - riveting read, assorted volumes, offers), a pile of newspapers, a hedge trimmer attachment for a weed eater and various plastic bags of crap I cbf looking at.

And now it's back on the school run. :(

Just picked up the M35 and first impressions...

Seating height is much better imo which was the main inspiration for the seat swap. I'll get a few pics once the sun comes out.

The aero front bar is also awesome however one of the driving lights needs a new globe :(

• Like 1