SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Completed my m35 front pocket conversion. Removed the pop up screen, dvd rom and rplaced dash with a non navi unit.

Also recently replaced the vq25det alternator with a vq35 (350z) unit that was a straight swap. Also highflowed with a Hypergear SS1 and installed a front mount after recently deciding not to sell the stagea.

Also picked up a daleo front underbody brace. Still the best handling mod that xan be made to the m35 for under $200.

• Like 3

Removed the silly little bung under the battery tray, to my delight it was clean and dry, and did the brake cut mod using a simple switch by the headlight adjustments, time for a hoon !

• Like 3

Blocked off my PCV, then couldn't start the car.

Put everything back to normal, then still couldn't start it for about 20 tries.

Finally got it going, relearns back to normal, running fine.

Scotty told me not to do it..

Trying to find oil entering and burning off.

Sick of blue smoke galore and dirty plugs.

Might try a catch can on the pcv line, or otherwise stem seals are gone.

Did you get a discount on the fmic ?

Bought from a friend, so yes.

A few issues on Tuesday; a problem with my Attessa pump, and ran out of time to remove front shaft.

Also the tuner had limited time on the day, so we decided to reschedule to a day when the tuner had plenty of time to dedicate to the tune.

A new Walbro pump will finally be going in on Friday as well as the shaft removal; the pump issue can wait for now.

This will ensure we achieve the best result, and hopefully we'll have a new player in the VQ25DET tuning game.

• Like 6