SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Yeah i feel the black head lining is a little too much. Would be different if i had black piller panels etc.

The upholstery and new liner will be done professionally. Not sure on cost for seats but got quoted 180 for the roof installed so thats a pretty good price. Essentially the interior will be black and beige/tan with burnt orange seats and silver highlights (door handle trims and gear stick surround).

The outside i am planning on doing a matt dark blue wrap with matt or gloss black wheels. Ill try and find a picture of the wrap for reference.

After putting up with a low idle for a week , yesterday took out throttle body to wash out with carb cleaner, gave it a good clean - hooray problem sorted.

Went for a good long drive last night to give it a good squirt, blew the passenger globe ! WTF its 6 months old.

Picked up a HID kid at 11, dismembered the front end and took the lights out. All complete by 13:30

SBUklx8.jpg

While putting it all back together there is a whiff of coolant found that rad is weeping just near the cap :rant: . so now new rad time as soon as I order and it arrives.

• Like 2

Fitted up a fire extinguisher today. Curse you Mighty Car Mods and your evil sidekick, Supercrap Auto!

Nice removable factory bracket on the non electric passenger seat so the extinguisher moves with the seat.

post-135423-0-20101400-1461413170_thumb.jpgpost-135423-0-00231200-1461413181_thumb.jpgpost-135423-0-39788000-1461413193_thumb.jpgpost-135423-0-74149800-1461413206_thumb.jpgpost-135423-0-36357900-1461413219_thumb.jpg

After putting up with a low idle for a week , yesterday took out throttle body to wash out with carb cleaner, gave it a good clean - hooray problem sorted.

Went for a good long drive last night to give it a good squirt, blew the passenger globe ! WTF its 6 months old.

Picked up a HID kid at 11, dismembered the front end and took the lights out. All complete by 13:30

SBUklx8.jpg

While putting it all back together there is a whiff of coolant found that rad is weeping just near the cap :rant: . so now new rad time as soon as I order and it arrives.

Yeah that's where they always split.

Think it happens to everyone eventually!

bought and fit headlight, it is 2nd one but near new, cant imagine it is over 10 ages old but still near new, compare with my old set.

now my world is clear again.

post-137368-0-88363100-1461495166_thumb.jpg

post-137368-0-27398200-1461495172_thumb.jpg

Edited by YangLIU

new part arrived yesterday :yes:
post-139912-0-65614000-1461648248_thumb.jpeg

yet to do in the near future
exhaust modification
dump pipe
intercooler
intake
bc racing suspension
and new wheels

made as soon as the financial situation to give up :angry:

No big deal Josh.

You can get the 29mm recirc adapter and adapter plate from Nengun.

I used a Subaru adapter plate and just reamed the holes to realign them.

Just counter sink the plate and use counter sunk adapter bolts and take a nick off the side to clear the throttle body.

That's it.

It's well worth the install.

The valve travels so well, the intake recircs like it should.

No shudder, black smoke, dumping fuel.

Really smooth.

The Greddy is 40mm , Turbosmart 22mm, plus the Greddy FV is so adjustable with the two springs plus the wind in plunger.

By far the best thing I've done to this car so far.

• Like 2

No big deal Josh.

You can get the 29mm recirc adapter and adapter plate from Nengun.

I used a Subaru adapter plate and just reamed the holes to realign them.

Just counter sink the plate and use counter sunk adapter bolts and take a nick off the side to clear the throttle body.

That's it.

It's well worth the install.

The valve travels so well, the intake recircs like it should.

No shudder, black smoke, dumping fuel.

Really smooth.

The Greddy is 40mm , Turbosmart 22mm, plus the Greddy FV is so adjustable with the two springs plus the wind in plunger.

By far the best thing I've done to this car so far.

I had a custom pipe welded up for $60, bought a couple of vac nipples to screw in and used a universal turbosmart kompact which had a 32mm base, easy peasy and asthetically good looking

Yes but to pay over 300 for one that doesn't bolt straight on against 189 for a turbosmart that does.....

adapter was easy to make an 8 mm aluminum sheet. but requires a little drilling, and grinding

the time it takes about an hour and the price of the adapter will be 2 €

Picked up a new driver seat today, happened upon it while checking out one of the local Up Garage locations...set me back a whole 20 usd

anyone happen to know the stock rail bolt size, I'm guessing 12mm but wanted to double check before I order a wrench, may just go ahead and pick up a ratchet set thoughHkC5bgbl.jpg