SAU Community

Whiteline Nm35 Stagea Sway Bar Group Buy

Daleo

I am organising another group buy for NM 35 Stagea Sway Bars. We require a MINIMUM of 5 orders to go ahead.

Whiteline; http://www.whiteline.com.au/index.php have just added these exciting new products to their lineup! These bars are so new they do not even appear on Whiteline's own website yet!

Whiteline have used their years of experience and on car G-meter testing to ensure these bars are a prefect match for the Stagea

PLEASE CHECK THE REVIEWED PRICING:

Front 32mm Blade adjustable; RRP; $320. Group Buy price; $235

Rear 20mm Blade adjustable; RRP $285. Group Buy price; $210

So the front bar has to go from $210 to $235, and the rear bar has to go to $210.

Rear Heavy Duty Ball Link Adjustable; RRP $175. Group Buy price; $115

Heavy duty Stainless Upper Link Mounts; $60

You can order any item individually, or all of the above to make your Stagea a corner devouring beast!

Delivery is not included in this price, and rather than quote a "one size fits all" cost, contact me with your postcode for an accurate shipping cost.

As I live in Faulconbridge (Blue Mountains), all those wishing to come to me are welcome; otherwise I am happy to travel a reasonable distance in the Sydney area to deliver at no cost!

This is a massive saving over retail, and an excellent chance to get hold of fantastic quality components that will really improve the handling of your wagon!

Due to the one off nature of this product, I will requre FULL payment by 15th April 2011, and delivery is set to be around 2 weeks later; 29th April onwards(actual delivery date may be a little earlier or a little later) depending on manufacturing lead time.

Please PM me for a shipping quote BEFORE depositing any funds.

Rest assured, I will be keeping in touch through the process, and in contact with all purchasers once they're ready!

Banking Details;

Dale Laughton

ANZ Bank

BSB; 012-836

ACC; 5333-44981

When making a payment, please use your forum user name as a reference, so I can confirm payments.

So let's get cracking!

Cheers, Dale

Remember, the more people we get on board; the better chance we have of Whiteline making more products for the NM35!

Follow the link to the group buy section. http://www.skylinesa...-bar-group-buy/

Edited by GoldZilla
  • Like 1

keen as hey man can i see if there is interets on the NZ skyline website see if you can get more numbers ?

Absolutely Dust, sorry I haven't replied to your PM mate. Go ahead, I'll be in touch with more detail for you today.

That shipping price is so cheap Dale there's probably no need for a central pickup point per state!

My thoughts also :thumbsup:

Pm Sent mang!

PM replied!

+1 on full package

Dale, I'm really impressed with your negotiation skills, hope no knee capping was involved... :)

Cheers for the huge effort... Well done!!! PM sent.

Thanks, didn't need to break out the knee pads either...:whistling:

+1 on full package

Dale, I'm really impressed with your negotiation skills, hope no knee capping was involved... :)

Cheers for the huge effort... Well done!!! PM sent.

even if those knees were caped we still get the deal

+1 whole package just need to sus postage with you dalea we can sort that out closer to the day