SAU Community

Whiteline Nm35 Stagea Sway Bar Group Buy

Daleo

I am in Auckland,NZ and very keen on a set of these.

I have front camber/castor arms as well as the rear bolts and BC Gold coilovers, but it's still a boat in the corners.

It would be great to get some control with these.

Edited by nz_monkey

Daleo's bracing, and the Superpro compression bushes give a much more pronounced handling improvement than the sways imo. Not saying 'don't get em' but increasing the spring rate isn't going to improve the ride much, quite the opposite. I would be doing the lot...

Oh, I have. :P

• Like 3

These are currently not a stock item with Whiteline, but this too, is hopefully going to change soon.

I have shipped bars to NZ, generally my prices are better even once shipping is included.

I'm on the case with this, I'll keep you posted.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I have been chasing for months now; and they have basically told me that there are no plans to re-introduce them.
I presented a case to support their requirement of a minimum order, that I felt I could guarantee, but no.

I even told them that Superpro/Fulcrum are doing a bar set now; but they don't appear interested.

I have lost my direct contact in R&D, and my supplier doesn't get the kind of detail regarding supply that he used to receive either.

I'm sorry guys; I tried. I really tried.

You could go to Fulcrum, but I have no way to get good prices on their product, and they keep no stock; EVERYTHING is made to order, with a minimum 6-8 week lead time.

Thanks for trying for us Dale. For everyone looking for bars I grabbed a set of Superpro from ebay (from these guys: http://stores.ebay.com.au/Online-Performance-Autos). They took about two weeks to get them too me, was advised straight away about the delay. Haven't fitted them yet, cars in getting some work done.

Cheers

Cam

I have been chasing for months now; and they have basically told me that there are no plans to re-introduce them.

I presented a case to support their requirement of a minimum order, that I felt I could guarantee, but no.

I even told them that Superpro/Fulcrum are doing a bar set now; but they don't appear interested.

I have lost my direct contact in R&D, and my supplier doesn't get the kind of detail regarding supply that he used to receive either.

I'm sorry guys; I tried. I really tried.

You could go to Fulcrum, but I have no way to get good prices on their product, and they keep no stock; EVERYTHING is made to order, with a minimum 6-8 week lead time.

Hey Dale,

No problem, thank you for trying your hardest best. You shouldn't feel bad about it. I just upgraded my swaybar mount bushes until I find some bars. Cheers Sonny

Edited by M35

SuperPro (I assume) on eBay at the moment:

Fronts (AU $238.50) - NISSAN STAGEA M35 AWD - 2001-2007 Front 33mm HD Blade Adjustable Sway Bar

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/191272490435

Rears (AU $214.65) - NISSAN STAGEA M35 AWD 2001-2007 Rear 20mm HD Blade Adjustable Sway Bar Swaybar
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/360995089393

Would need to confirm if they come with new mount bushes too...I again assume they would.

Would need to confirm if they come with new mount bushes too...I again assume they would.

post-128502-0-85005000-1408859935_thumb.jpg

That's the rear, same for the front.

• Like 1

Yeah bough the pair you posted off ebay a little while back. Haven't had a chance to fit them yet, hopefully get an afternoon to do it shortly (when I get the car back that is).

• 4 months later...

Hi All,

Just to confirm and somewhat summarise this post from its beginnings...

What is currently the best available option for upgrading the suspension to stop the Stageas handling like a boat?

Have recently bought my 2001 Stagea (NM35) 250T RS Four and would like to sort it early next year.

Regards,

Toby

SuperPro is basically your only option in Australia now, Whiteline no longer manufacture bars for the NM35; and are not interested in reassessing that decision.

Lol... Rare!

Dale, ages ago, we did a group buy. I think it was selbeys or someone attached to that name? That's what I've got. Anyway, would that be an avenue for people wanting bars to explore again, or they out of business now?

Alex, Todd Selby was the guy I used, his business is Signature Swaybars.

He's still in business, but he moved down the South Coast.

The issue will be price IMO; he was around $300 per bar, and I'd imagine that will have increased in the meantime.

For the same money you could do the SuperPro bars. Maybe Scotty will chime in; I know he does a fair bit of trade with them nowadays; perhaps a group buy or bulk order could be placed?

I know they only manufacture to order; they don't keep stock on the shelf.