SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

I have been seeing an increase in skylines in the area and thought It might not be a bad idea to see who's about and what they are doing with there car's.

So list it out like this:

Car: 1992 R32 GTST.

Colour: White with black boot and bonnet.

Mods:Pod, Exhaust, Coilpacks, FMIC, Nistune.

Plans for the next Mods: Turbo and Injectors

Owned for: 8 months

Any other imports(this can be current or previously owned): R33 GTST 300zx TT

anything else you can think of feel free to add, Wouldn't mind getting a north area cruise group happening or even a meet and greet.

Yeah man I have a r32 gtr silver no. Plates is slo26 but I live in kallangur mods r twin t517z kls low mount manifolds 3.5 inch dumps PFC 740cc injectors splitfire coils sard fuel pressure reg denso pump twin z32 afm boost 2 twin plate osgiken clutch the only problem is there's a noise in the head maybe bent valves so that's what's next on the list can't wait to get it fixed then I'll have the 300awkw monster back on the road

we just purchased an 1993 R33 GTS25T 4 door turbo

its silver and auto (missus cant drive a manual and it will be somewhat of a daily for her)

getting it rego'd next week

its stock as a rock except a turbo timer

even has the factory casette deck and an air purifier in the parcel shelf!!

we are at Narangba

I drive a 1990 MX83 cressida with a 1jz in it

its also silver with a big PWR front mount hanging out the front

has big single turbo running 18psi and a 3k high stall auto (going to manual as soon as I can afford it) 3" exhaust with twin 3" pipes(drift style)

good fun suprising the kids around here haha

I live in the north as well and own a wine red R32 GTS-T. I Have owned this car for about 10 years nows. I just can't let go.

Mods - PWR radiator, GTR Injectors, z32 afm, Bosch 040, Returned ecu, HKS GT-RS turbo, Tein SS Jap spec suspension with EDFC, cusco LSD 2-way.

Engine is healthy but is leaking oil out of tapet covers again Grrr.

Car make a fare amount of power at 23psi but I have never dynoed it to get the true rwkws reading.

I will be getting a new EBC and nistune very shortly and next year maybe sway-bars and cams.

Edited by RedDrifter

we just purchased an 1993 R33 GTS25T 4 door turbo

its silver and auto (missus cant drive a manual and it will be somewhat of a daily for her)

getting it rego'd next week

its stock as a rock except a turbo timer

even has the factory casette deck and an air purifier in the parcel shelf!!

we are at Narangba

I drive a 1990 MX83 cressida with a 1jz in it

its also silver with a big PWR front mount hanging out the front

has big single turbo running 18psi and a 3k high stall auto (going to manual as soon as I can afford it) 3" exhaust with twin 3" pipes(drift style)

good fun suprising the kids around here haha

Nice R33 is a good choice my missus wants one because I used to have one and she loved it.

I want to see this cressida it sounds badass

the cressida is pretty ordinary in the looks department

but it goes ok

need to get an aftermarket computer for it to really tap its potential

just picked up a set of Bigwin side skirts and rear bar for it today just need to get them repaired (has some damage) and need a front bar

all in good time.

The skyline will get the usual mods once its registered and just replace things as they break

I live in the north as well and own a wine red R32 GTS-T. I Have owned this car for about 10 years nows. I just can't let go.

Mods - PWR radiator, GTR Injectors, z32 afm, Bosch 040, Returned ecu, HKS GT-RS turbo, Tein SS Jap spec suspension with EDFC, cusco LSD 2-way.

Engine is healthy but is leaking oil out of tapet covers again Grrr.

Car make a fare amount of power at 23psi but I have never dynoed it to get the true rwkws reading.

I will be getting a new EBC and nistune very shortly and next year maybe sway-bars and cams.

Welcome to the thread, That turbo is some seriously expensive kit man, How does it perform?

the cressida is pretty ordinary in the looks department

but it goes ok

need to get an aftermarket computer for it to really tap its potential

just picked up a set of Bigwin side skirts and rear bar for it today just need to get them repaired (has some damage) and need a front bar

all in good time.

The skyline will get the usual mods once its registered and just replace things as they break

Looks are not everything. I am planning on doing a sleeper as my next car.

Welcome to the thread, That turbo is some seriously expensive kit man, How does it perform?

Looks are not everything. I am planning on doing a sleeper as my next car.

I bought the kit from Nengun 4 years ago when the AUD was strong against the yen. Picked the kit up for a real good price.

The turbo is as big as you would want to go for a street RB20.

Response vs power output is incredible.

well our skyline should be rego'd on friday woot

started it on the weekend and it made the rattle sound at the front near the timimg belt cover area so i am guessing its in need of a belt/ tensioner/ bearing change from all the youtube and forum reading ive done????