SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

well our skyline should be rego'd on friday woot

started it on the weekend and it made the rattle sound at the front near the timimg belt cover area so i am guessing its in need of a belt/ tensioner/ bearing change from all the youtube and forum reading ive done????

Is it only on startup or does it persist?

yours is going on the road mines getting taken of the road in a couple of weeks for the big 30/26 f#@k YEAH!!

That should make some serious power.

I'm in Kallangur

Car - R34 GTR Midnight Purple III

Plates - HLUCN8

Soon to be rocking ALOT of carbon fibre parts...

i saw you on gympie road get a love tap on the ass from another car the other week. a glancing blow?? car looked mint!

oh yeah narangba too

4dr r33 - not too much done to it (being a "family" type care, trying to keep mods to a reasonable level hehe)

Haha true

Mine came a tt but Ive never used it, and a varex muffler, but the remote doesn't work( haven't got round to figuring out how to hard wire it to a switch in the dash

I've only done a front mount on mine, tinted the windows and put slotted rotors on

That's as far as my mods will prob go.......

For now haha

Edited by BstewyR33

off to BJJ training down at Red Dragon at caboolture,

our skyline is registered now YAY

just need to get some spacers so we dont bent the front number plate and throw them on

1 year in June

I only do BJJ none of the other stuff,

the cage fitness thing is real good for fitness and the guys who do the MMA class enjoy it ,

they always win stacks of trophys in the Wing Chun and Jow Ga stuff at comps

Ah cool, I trained with them for about 4 years (along time ago)

Back when they were in burpengary, then the first shed in morayfield, then faded out & lost interest

Was only wing chun and jow ga back then

hey Noy I see you fairly often on the gateway,

I get on at Nudgee in the afternoon

once my bodykit goes on the cressida you will probably notice it more lol

I'm usually in my own world, enjoying my slow drive home.

What colour is your cressida? what kit are you getting?

i saw you on gympie road get a love tap on the ass from another car the other week. a glancing blow?? car looked mint!

oh yeah narangba too

4dr r33 - not too much done to it (being a "family" type care, trying to keep mods to a reasonable level hehe)

Love tap for sure, what do you expect from dozey commodore drivers.

Shannons have come and inspected it and Exclusive Auto Centre are repainting a new rear bar,

also needs exhaust fixed, new number plate. Glad i didn't have all my carbon stuff on.

my Cressida is silver with twin 3" exhaust out the back (drift style i suppose)

and a big front mount and 17" mx5 alloy wheels(quite spokey)

The BJJ class is good, its no black belt level BJJ class but its better than driving to Kelvin Grove every day as thats the closest black belt run school:(

Any know someone with a dark blue 33 NA. it was trying to do a burnout in front of IGA on glenwood drive on saturday. I felt kinda bad for him and ashamed that it had a skyline badge on it when it should bare a pintara badge.

Edited by RandomHero83

another cabbo here, born and bred......but avoided :P

plain white R33 GTST. stock wheels and all :) got some GTR wheels to go on it once i run the original tyres into the ground.

owned the car for just over a yr. done 40 tho and no issues yet :) other than fuel prices.

my little bro has an R32 GTST, mags exhaust and stereo.

so a meeting of some sorts sounds in order??

Edited by boiracer

Any know someone with a dark blue 33 NA. it was trying to do a burnout in front of IGA on glenwood drive on saturday. I felt kinda bad for him and ashamed that it had a skyline badge on it when it should bare a pintara badge.

i think ive seen this car too.....no idea who it is tho.

a weeknight meeting would be best i think. due too most people having other engagements over the weekends. ( i know i do).

i just dont know of a suitable venue.

The new 7eleven servo / Big dads pies / carwash on Bribie island road looks like a good place to me.......but its not even finished yet...let alone open. but def could be a future possibility.

any ideas?