SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

I do see the level of police activity has increased. at this point only looking to do a meet and greet in a car park or such maybe grab a feed and have a chat. If they really feel the need to crash a "polite" meeting of the minds then let them do it, I am just keen to see what others are lookin at doing with there line's. I guess I need a little inspiring at the moment. Getting to event's as of late has been a challenge due to work commitments seems the more money you strive to make the more overtime you have to do.

anyway back to the topic at hand haha,

when you move into your shop HKS we could just have a northsiders only meet there as its only a handful of us check out your new shop and even RPM could get involved ??

or maybe a meet up on Mount Mee or somthin??

spotted a silver R34 4 door last night at around 8:45 driving along morayfield road and pulled into the late night chemist/bowling alley,

an unmarked toyota aurion police car jumped right on his tail when he moved to the far left lane at caboolture river road lights (figured he was gonna nail it I would guess)

then nearly ran up the skylines arse when he braked to turn into the first driveway lol

I'm in Burpengary but mainly drive it around Morayfiled.

Car: 2003 V35 Coupe.

Colour: Silver.

Mods:Pod, Exhaust, 19 ROH Wheels, Sound System.

Plans for the next Mods: Momo Steering wheel, Xenon Lights.

Owned for: 4 Years.

Plates: Should remind you of the term "Evil Chicken". But I won't put the number up here. You'll know it if you see it :)

the northside thing has tried to get going several times including a go from me and doesnt seem to take off but i would happily support your efforts .....

i personally have never been 'targeted' by a cop, ive been looked at twice but can honestly say ive never been a toss. the thing that is going to make or break a meet is how you all act when you drive there and leave. So if you turn up blazin and leave with skids then your gonna shit a whole lot of people off real quick and we will all get lumped together.

where ever you decide to go i would tell / ask the business and surrounding ones if they have any issues. this happended with the chapel hill icecream meet for a bit where the other business owners were not happy and the dramas went from there. if your going to a particular place then you really need to support it, for example buy dinner, taking up 10 spots in someones carpark stand around cars and maybe buying a coke i dont think would go down well.

im stumped as far as locations except maybe redcliffe somewhere?

what about the nando's and stuff on Michael Avenue at Morayfield ?? surely people would want to buy some food from nandos and the other shops in that complex ??

then we have at least a reason to be there

I recently went to a JDMST meet that occurred at the Carseldine Nandos and it was awesome. The organisers approached them and the other surrounding businesses and told them what the go was. I think there was close to 300 cars. I'm a big believer in letting everybody involve, including the authorities, know whats going on. I will see what I can do for a meet and greet at the workshop when it opens. I'm not promising it'll go as planned but I'll see what I can organise.

let me know when you need a hand on the weekends Brad...

im mostly free these days (with some minor exceptions)...

Hey buddy. Not a problem man. Got to catch up again. Do dinner or lunch at ours or yours, which ever suits bud. Saw Nays new ride. Very flash dude. Speak soon.

Hey buddy. Not a problem man. Got to catch up again. Do dinner or lunch at ours or yours, which ever suits bud. Saw Nays new ride. Very flash dude. Speak soon.

yeah any time mate... pool is a bit cold now to use but the bbq and deck are always ready...

Went down to harry's diner last night. There were some awesome cars there. Really liked some of the things people had done with there skylines. I do however wish that people would stop bringing commodores and doing burnouts as they leave. The burgers are tasty as down there too. Maybe we should do the meet were looking at on a thursday night at the southbound BP and cruise down to harry's to get a bite to eat.

Hey you Northfolk, As of last night we now have a new executive to steer the club over the next 12 months.

We are planing a major upturn in events ans would like as many of you as possible to join in the fun.

We will be doing 4 major cruises a year and one of these will be in your direction. The club would like to hook up with you guys and then move on to the sunny coast and do the same with the skyline fraternity there.

Our first major cruise will be a western swing taking in the flood hit araeas between brisbane and toowoomba where we hope to hook up with as many liners as we can.

The northern loop will be the next mjor cruise after that.

Let us know if you are interested and keen in becoming more involved with an active club.

Cheers, your new pres.

Hey you Northfolk, As of last night we now have a new executive to steer the club over the next 12 months.

We are planing a major upturn in events ans would like as many of you as possible to join in the fun.

We will be doing 4 major cruises a year and one of these will be in your direction. The club would like to hook up with you guys and then move on to the sunny coast and do the same with the skyline fraternity there.

Our first major cruise will be a western swing taking in the flood hit araeas between brisbane and toowoomba where we hope to hook up with as many liners as we can.

The northern loop will be the next mjor cruise after that.

Let us know if you are interested and keen in becoming more involved with an active club.

Cheers, your new pres.

With a bit of notice I'd like to attend a couple of these, depending when and where they will be held. Sounds very promising.