SAU Community

Sau Vic Tv...

htial

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good start to what I hope is a long running series! I hate to be the first person to say something negative, but one thing that annoys me is when a video has music playing instead of the sound of the cars, as with the footage of us leaving BP. Lots of videos do it, including the Deca footage Rekin posted, personally I would much prefer to listen to the cars.

Of course with this being a first episode with footage you took before you suggested the idea of SAU Vic TV, I do not know if this is indicative of what you have planned for future episodes.

Back to positive comments; SAU Vic TV was an awesome idea and I hope this really takes off!

Good start to what I hope is a long running series! I hate to be the first person to say something negative, but one thing that annoys me is when a video has music playing instead of the sound of the cars, as with the footage of us leaving BP. Lots of videos do it, including the Deca footage Rekin posted, personally I would much prefer to listen to the cars.

Of course with this being a first episode with footage you took before you suggested the idea of SAU Vic TV, I do not know if this is indicative of what you have planned for future episodes.

Back to positive comments; SAU Vic TV was an awesome idea and I hope this really takes off!

I know exactly what your saying. There was a technical issue during the drive out. I forgot to turn on the power to the mic. If you want to check out an older video I did at the same location go to my "htial1" channel.

I know exactly what your saying. There was a technical issue during the drive out. I forgot to turn on the power to the mic. If you want to check out an older video I did at the same location go to my "htial1" channel.

Fair enough, that is understandable. I have seen that old video; I'm in it :P (back when the car had the ugly BN body kit). Keep up the good work!

fantastic start to something i hope that keeps on going.

and from your previous post you started looks like you wont be able to interview me and my car now :(

anywho great stuff, ill spread the link around and look forward to more.

fantastic start to something i hope that keeps on going.

and from your previous post you started looks like you wont be able to interview me and my car now :(

anywho great stuff, ill spread the link around and look forward to more.

I saw your post about that. What a dog act. Let's hope karma is strong for you.

We'll have to get together with your next car for a "Members and their Rides" episode.

I'm not going to bother starting a new thread for this question, because I hope most of you "watch" topics you reply in...

What do people think the "Tags" and "Catogory" of SAU Vic TV should be???...

I'm mainly thinking about what should go in every video. I'd only put something like GOR in videos that were down the Great Ocean Road. But I was thinking things like SAU Skyline Skylines Vic Victoria Australia should go in the Tags for every video.

Good stuff , keep it going.

Nows here's some of my videos from the day.

Part 1.

http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g348/montie1965/GOR%20trip%202011%20videos/?action=view&current=GORpart1.mp4

part 2.

http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g348/montie1965/GOR%20trip%202011%20videos/?action=view&current=GORpart2.mp4

It was my 1st time with this camera so, video is a little jerky , angles are off etc, etc.....

Hopefully I'll have the last two parts up soon.

Good stuff , keep it going.

Nows here's some of my videos from the day.

Part 1.

http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g348/montie1965/GOR%20trip%202011%20videos/?action=view&current=GORpart1.mp4

part 2.

http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g348/montie1965/GOR%20trip%202011%20videos/?action=view&current=GORpart2.mp4

It was my 1st time with this camera so, video is a little jerky , angles are off etc, etc.....

Hopefully I'll have the last two parts up soon.

Looking good... ...I didn't have anyone with me on the day so didnt get any in car stuff... ...think I'll leave my car at home next time and take someone's jump seat...

Episode two is going up to YouTube right now... ...had a few problems with the upload this morning when I set it going and headed to work... ...looks like it's all good at the moment... ...fingers crossed third times a charm...