SAU Community

Will My Sard 700Cc Injectors Support 400Awkw?

I'm currently running the same SARD 700's you are while making 400awkw at 21psi. My duty cycle is sitting on 79% but that power had been made with quite a bit of mechanical tuning as well. Happy to give a full list of specs if you need. I'm running normal 98 RON so you shouldn't have to change unless you really want to go to E85 in the near future.

what percentage is considered dangerous, i.e anything over 90%? when do injectors lose efficiency?

The only problem with running injectors at 100% is that you are not controlling the fuel.

The injectors will happily sit at 100% all day. So will injector drivers in ECU's

But if you are at 100% then you are at the limits of the elements with fuel control. If a condition changes, eg. 1 more psi, colder charge temp etc, there is no adjustment for this.

This is the only reason that 100% DC is not recommended.

i used to run 1650cc on my pfc

Sorry to bug you Marko but, can I have some details, I was told that the max you can run was 1000cc or atleast with any sort of resolution ?

Sorry to bug you Marko but, can I have some details, I was told that the max you can run was 1000cc or atleast with any sort of resolution ?

Im running ID 2000's and they are fine.....

Im using 700's. Based on the scaling of my MAP sensor and running 1.6 bar with a rich 11.5:1 afr I think there is room for well over 400kw from the 700's, provided you can make that power below 8500 rpm. My calculations show that at 1.7 bar boost and at around 8000 RPM i'll be brushing up against the 100% duty limit.

My hope is that i'll achieve 450kw at the tyres with this setup, and at the most with the addition of water/methanol injection. Im using a nismo in tank pump too.

Edited by GTRNUR

Im using 700's. Based on the scaling of my MAP sensor and running 1.6 bar with a rich 11.5:1 afr I think there is room for well over 400kw from the 700's, provided you can make that power below 8500 rpm. My calculations show that at 1.7 bar boost and at around 8000 RPM i'll be brushing up against the 100% duty limit.

My hope is that i'll achieve 450kw at the tyres with this setup, and at the most with the addition of water/methanol injection. Im using a nismo in tank pump too.

Well my plan is stay on pump 98 so I'm hoping I can get away with 700's.

I'm also going to run a pierburg fuel pump intank which supports 360lph, compared to the 044 which runs 200lph it is 66% more efficient.

I'm going for a clean setup :)

Not many ppl know about the pierburg apart from the odd workshop. They run them in the mercedes amg series and the bugatti veyron

Course you'll get away with them.

700cc - ~700hp, that's @ factory pressures too.

I don't even see 70% duty with 370rwkw from my 700 Sards. About 65% i think is the most.

ok - i'll let crd decide when i take it to jim

Nice well Im just going to dump some ID 1600's into my HKS rail and see how she rolls.

I was always told by a certain person that a PFC will not run over 1050CC injectors...

Awesome, thanks guys.

The id1000's are almost half the price of id1600's and id2000's, 1600's and 2000's are 250each ouch...and I thought jap injectors were hefty

In my old setup I had bosch 1600's (indy blues) and they were only 90bucks each