SAU Community

Will My Sard 700Cc Injectors Support 400Awkw?

The id1000's are almost half the price of id1600's and id2000's, 1600's and 2000's are 250each ouch...and I thought jap injectors were hefty

In my old setup I had bosch 1600's (indy blues) and they were only 90bucks each

ID 1600's 2000's. Do it. You will never have to think/worry about it again. Sell the 700's and the changeover will not be that bad. :thumbsup:

I found ID1000's for a bit over $ 100 US each, reasonable ?

im interested in where u got those prices as well - there are some fakes floating as well so need to be careful when purchasing

I found ID1000's for a bit over $ 100 US each, reasonable ?

Just be careful on where you get them. I was told mine were ID2000s but are really Bosch 2200cc. They are pretty much the same injector just not modified like the genuine IDs are

Just be careful on where you get them. I was told mine were ID2000s but are really Bosch 2200cc. They are pretty much the same injector just not modified like the genuine IDs are

so are the id's modified bosch items? what is the difference?

Basic Specifications Nominal Flow Rate - 2225cc/min @ 3.00 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)

Thats straight off the ID website!

And for anyone that has issues with these injectors not being able to idle or what not.... here you go!

Let me report back with my results after the tune as most of us are still sitting on the fence. My mate who owns autostyle had a gtr 'dardvl' which made 450awkw back in the day and I think that also had 700's

They are ID ones by the looks of the extender, Keep in mind they are only Bosch injectors flow matched and tested, I asked the guys at AZNEW today when I ordered my proflow fittings, they said theirs come in Bosch boxes and are unmodified.

I had a bad experience with the bosch 2000's one injector flowed 7-8% more at idle and fouled the plug real bad.. Im guessing injector dynamics found the same problem and is probably why they push the flow matched sets that you pay a premium for..

From my experience you will need to run bigger injectors then 700's to make 400kw+. When I was making 374 RWKW I ran 700cc Sards with a duty cycle of up to about 96. At the advice of my tuner (a reputable one)I upgraded to Sard 800's to allow for more headroom. This allowed me to run a bit more boost and make 390 RWKW. Now the dc gets to about 85. This is with a -5 2.7 setup. I wonder why the difference between my experience and some others in this thread? Is it just a difference in dyno readings? I know of others with similar results to mine.

Tim.