SAU Community

World Of Tanks

DivHunter

Got a Marder II at the moment and having heaps of fun with it. Any recomendations for good German tanks?

The Marder is one of the best tanks in the game (for it's tier). Other good German tanks are the PzIV, VK3601, Tiger P, Tiger II, VK4502A, Ferdinand, all tier 9s, Maus. German arty isn't bad either.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

are any of you guys experiencing the crash to desktop problem?

it happens to me after every single match

I've uninstalled the game, re-installed with new 7.4 setup, it does it with mods, without mods, tried lowering graphics settings...

nothing works

are any of you guys experiencing the crash to desktop problem?

it happens to me after every single match

I've uninstalled the game, re-installed with new 7.4 setup, it does it with mods, without mods, tried lowering graphics settings...

nothing works

I get it occasionally with the exit or load game CTD.

If anyone wants to run platoons or company battles and wants to get into Clan Wars in the future but doesn't quite have CW ready tanks or just want to get some experience in organised team play before jumping into CW. The Steel Parachutes - Pacific is now recruiting.

You'll have access to the TSP forums and teamspeak and will be playing with regular TSP members. If you want to get to know some of the TSP members first and have a few games you are most welcome to connect to TS, join the WoT channel and say hi.

Shoot me a PM here or on the WoT forums (same name) if you want any further info :cheers:

Are you guys still playing on the NA server or did you move to the new SEA server?

Heard the new SEA server is full of nothing but noobs... I think I might switch & enjoy getting game after game of easy victories! :yes:

Some people get no different ping, the tranfers are going through in one block so people have been waiting a long time. The server population is so low there are a lot of lop sided battles in the upper tiers and there are few english speaking players.

A server full of noobs? How is that better? At least you can create an account on SEA, intstall the game in a different folder and play it seperately first.

Has anyone tested out the new T10 meds on the 7.5 test servers?

From what I've read/heard, they get 260mm+ pen guns with your usual med spec rof.

This to me is like another blow to tanks like the E100 (already one of the worst T10 heavies imo) are pretty much completely useless now.

Hopefully my IS-7 doesn't get effected too much.

Edited by Mayuri Krab

E-100 and Maus are being buffed.

Hopefully that 155 gun on the E100 actually get a pen buff as it is kinda lame atm that I can bounce a direct shot in the face at short range just by moving back & forward in my IS7.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally had enough & bined the IS7...

With the new TDs & Meds running around, dam shit feels like a crap old IS-8 with no armor.

Too bad it was my favourite heavy of all time before the patch... & went to the top of the most hated list right after.

Will bin the IS 4 soon too, that thing has always felt crap since the move to T10.

Edited by Mayuri Krab

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well my account is getting transfered to SEA as I type.

I played a couple of games before hand & was getting <100ms (60 - 90ms) in general, that kind of ping is good enough to play even FPS for me =D