World Of Tanks

DivHunter

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have gone down too many branches of the tech tree :rolleyes: I have a T-44, VK 3001 (P), KV-3 (unlocked not bought), Grille, M7, SU-85 and StuG III. I have hung on to the T-43, T-34-85 and KV.

Is your KV elite

There is a patch coming and if you have the KV2 turret researched for your KV you will get a kv2 tank when they're released

Not such a bad idea now that you have gone down all those lines

Haha I finally got my su8 over the weekend but didn't have garage space :( so I bought 1250 gold as it turns out they're doing the VE event and I'm getting multiplier and rashions till the 10th

Yeah same, I went to a mates place when it was still beta and first go I had of his stug I got 5 kills and that was running around like it was a tank

Their fast and have good traverse and reload

Gave up on the Hetzer lol...even with the 105mm I wasnt getting an kills due to dying way to easy lol...running around in a Panzer III atm...so I basically started all over again.

After saying the StuG was pretty great I was one-shot in 5 matches in a row :mellow:

I have held off on buying the KV-3 until I unlock the 107 on the KV.

Finally got the 88 and at least the first engine in the VK 3001 (P). It's now an ok-ish tank.

Is your KV elite

There is a patch coming and if you have the KV2 turret researched for your KV you will get a kv2 tank when they're released

Not such a bad idea now that you have gone down all those lines

Sif get a KV and not get a Derp gun.

:thumbsup:

I'll also move my 5 man crew from the T-34-85 into the KV-3. 80%+ repair crew FTW.