Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote name=ClutchBurndout-:(' timestamp='1305769292' post='5820370]

lol, every match we got abused

wallet warriors!

skill less fags

etc

i just lol as i destroy and turret dock them

Yeah but you are without skill and a fag, but that was before the Lowe.

Sorry to hi-jack but if you guys are into tanks and stuff, you should check out Battleground Europe. Easily the most satisfying game ive played yet, its an FPS MMO; Axis vs allies WW2 game where you can go on 4 hour long bombing raids (the map is hundreds of kms square), dogfights, to insane tank battles and infantry firefights (play as soldier, tank, artillery, ship, plane). Crap graphics for this day and age, but the gameplay makes up for that. And the map is one massive continuous battle that wages on for weeks. Ill get back into it when they update the tanks and anti-tank guns.:geek:

http://www.battlegroundeurope.com/

I'm still working my way to a KV. They're so damned tough, and that 150mm gun flattens everything.

until you miss...and a medium out drives your turret and plinks you to death. Like I did to a Lowe, hesomad. Except my T-44 doesn't plink as it has a 122mm.

The KV with the 107 is pretty great, you don't get to be top of tier quite as much it seems, but when you do, hello top gun.

me and a clan mate have started to play like this

and yes we were playing that music of teamspeak while rushing in :P

its an awesome strat as even tho we die most time we make most of the enemy team go back to base thus giving the rest of the team an advantage

Edited by Damit

lol nice. Every time I try and do something like that the first shot that hits me knocks my tracks out and then I'm dead before they get repaired.

[quote name=ClutchBurndout-:(' timestamp='1306192574' post='5829414]

your clan mate isnt very good

This is like a guy with no legs telling Usain Bolt he is no good at running.

Ok so I got the game, but I can't seem to see any of my team mates' tanks. The little green dot appears but I can't see them even when I'm right next to them (for example at start up).

Enemy tanks I can see no problem (which usually results in me getting 1 shot KOed), but none of my teammate tanks appear even when I'm dead & just speculating?

Graphic glitch?