World Of Tanks

DivHunter

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last night during one match somehow two tier 1 tanks made it into our team during one of the battles (suppose to be tier 7 - 9)... :glare:

& as I guessed the douche driving the tier 1 German tank started acting like an A-hole & kept on ramming into me so I can't move.

Someone else on the team saw this & fired a warning shot at him, he stopped but proceeded to shot at that person (obviously no effect with his lvl 1 gun vs a lvl 8 heavy tank :laugh: ).

Meanwhile I just took the time & 1 shot KOed him.

Got a -1 score but f**k it, feels good. :closedeyes:

But this is what I find these whining A-holes do now more often, they don't shoot you, but will just keep driving into you & causing you to get stuck. & since they haven't fired at you, if you just kill them you get a -1.

I find you are more likely to run into these kunts in the low tier battles (always driving some stock tier 1 tank) when I'm using my tier 2 premium compared to using the Lowe.

Edited by Mayuri Krab

• 2 weeks later...

& the voices got nerfed bad...

:whistling:

You can kinda see that the devs are Russians now. I bet they imagine all Americans talk like those ridiculous new voices. I want the old voices back or better yet new good ones.

Well they were reverted in a patch anyway, do you miss them?

Been playing too many tanks lines as usual. I now have enough slots to have 1 of every line in the game + 2 premiums. About half way to the Pershing and T32, 2/3 to the Panther and 1/3 to the IS-7. Not sure I want an IS-7 but with the locking of tanks coming for clan wars I will need more than on tier 10. IS-7, IS-4 and T30 should do, I think the Maus will be too slow for me.

IS-7 looks funny with that little machine gun stuck on its head... :whistling:

In other news, I just renewed another month of premium account to grind my way to the German metal shoe box (Manus), at Tiger atm... stock Tiger is POS to use. :glare:

I unlocked the Tiger II last night, best tier 8 heavy.

Soo... much better than Tiger?

I'm currently sick off grinding it :rant:, might just end up farming xp using my Lowe/Kv-5 & convert the xp to get to Tiger II instead.

Soo... much better than Tiger?

I'm currently sick off grinding it :rant:, might just end up farming xp using my Lowe/Kv-5 & convert the xp to get to Tiger II instead.

It's better than the T32 and the IS-3 so yeah, it is much better than the Tiger. With all the upgrades the only drawbacks are 27k/h top speed and vulnerable lower glacis (like every tank).

• 2 weeks later...