World Of Tanks

DivHunter

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh yes, potent tank when used correctly...

funny thing is, out of all the times I have gone 1 v 1 in the vk3601 against a lowe 90% of the time I come out on top, I fear stock KV's more than Lowe's haha

Also...f**kers put the price of the tiger back up to 1.6mil just as I reasearched it :(

more grinding to do lol

Edit - Just finished a match where a lowe and I ran up the centre un opposed and capped, I was lowest tier and barely got scratched, game over in 3 mins lol

I think I'll be selling my elite Ferdi, E75, Panther II and getting a VK 4502 (P) Ausf. A, then an E-50 when I have the credits again. Not sure if I will ever actually buy an E-100 (it's absolute garbage now) or a JagdTiger. IS-4 is shelved until the next patch, armour was f**ked in the last one. IS-7 I only really played in CW. M103 is OK and I'll get the T110 when I can but the American crews need a lot more training. TDs I am on the second last or last now apart from the new US line.

So training crews in premiums I will be for some time. My Churchill has the IS-4 crew atm, third skill to something like ~40%. E-75 crew will go to the 4502 Ausf A, they're up to ~75% on the third skill. Other crews will hang around until they find a new home I guess. Probably scrap the arty crews, already sold all the arty a while ago, I really just don't like arty that much.

Sucked in again, bought a month of premium. Suddenly start winning at a higher rate, it must be placebo but I swear I win more when I have premium (I don't use gold ammo).

I was able to unlock and buy everything on the 4502 Ausf A with free XP without selling the Panther II which works out well because it still has 20k to go for the E50.

Onward to the Ausf B and the Maus. Won't be all that long and I will be able to unlock and buy an E50.

I'm on struggle street with the Ruski TD line...7 matches 3 kills...but my win rate is 57%..which is better than anything else which hovers 50/50

I have 4 days left of premium

May test your theory about winning.

It does suck that I would have next to no chance of getting the tiger without Premium..the VK is a money whore, and I barely make any even with the premium account....actually reminds me...not sure if you have looked at the WOT forum...so many conspiracy theroiests complaining about everything getting nerfed so to play at higher levels you need premium.

Oh...does anyone know wtf the go is with the clan wars thing? had a quick look, confuddled the f**k out of me, with this turn based shit and went back to pub matches

Got a 99k xp win during the last 5x event & got my 1st mastery ace badge. All in my Panther 2; a tank I didn't like all that much (hated the panther 1 with a passion, it goes into my list of crap rubbish bin along with the M3 Lee & Stug 3).

Basically all I did was stay near a sand slop & all the noobs charged & left their sides exposed to fight our type 59s & T-44s in & I just picked them off 1 by 1 with the 88... LOL

Doing massive grinding in my IS-4 so I can get the IS-7 researched before patch 7.3 comes out & IS-4 gets moved to its own heavy tech tree.

I'm on struggle street with the Ruski TD line...7 matches 3 kills...but my win rate is 57%..which is better than anything else which hovers 50/50

I have 4 days left of premium

May test your theory about winning.

It does suck that I would have next to no chance of getting the tiger without Premium..the VK is a money whore, and I barely make any even with the premium account....actually reminds me...not sure if you have looked at the WOT forum...so many conspiracy theroiests complaining about everything getting nerfed so to play at higher levels you need premium.

Oh...does anyone know wtf the go is with the clan wars thing? had a quick look, confuddled the f**k out of me, with this turn based shit and went back to pub matches

The Russian TDs are a f**king horror show with the exception of maybe the SU-100 until you get the 704. They all have inaccurate guns and basically no armour.

You should be able to make money in your tier 5s even with no premium. Try PzIV or T-34 with 57mm. The economy of the game is designed so you either buy premium or play a lot of mid tier battles to fund your tier 7+.

Clan Wars is basically a bunch of clan battles over ownership of the various territories on the map. Landing zones are fought for tournament style with the winner fighting the current owner for the province. It's fun when you have about 30 people on with at least 15 of them being good and in tier 10 heavies / tier 8 arty. That way you can attack two provinces at once, most clans struggle to defend more than one at the same time.

Got a 99k xp win during the last 5x event & got my 1st mastery ace badge. All in my Panther 2; a tank I didn't like all that much (hated the panther 1 with a passion, it goes into my list of crap rubbish bin along with the M3 Lee & Stug 3).

Basically all I did was stay near a sand slop & all the noobs charged & left their sides exposed to fight our type 59s & T-44s in & I just picked them off 1 by 1 with the 88... LOL

Doing massive grinding in my IS-4 so I can get the IS-7 researched before patch 7.3 comes out & IS-4 gets moved to its own heavy tech tree.

You did not get a 99000 xp win lol 9900 maybe. Only 1980xp, funnily enough about the same as I achieved in my Churchill this morning :P

The Panther II is a good medium. The gun is silly accurate and does enough damage. Decent frontal armour too.

The Russian TDs are a f**king horror show with the exception of maybe the SU-100 until you get the 704. They all have inaccurate guns and basically no armour.

You should be able to make money in your tier 5s even with no premium. Try PzIV or T-34 with 57mm. The economy of the game is designed so you either buy premium or play a lot of mid tier battles to fund your tier 7+.

Yup gave up.

only playing with the VK36 now

may buy some more gold to buy the Tiger outright and keep the VK (has 100% crew + training)

Re-adjusted my playing style with the VK a little and making some ok money...enough to sustain itself + a little extra

But man that VK can take some hits, suprises me when I get ambushed by 3 or 4 Tier 7 and 8 heavies and I just back the f**k up and cruise off lol

im grinding a few tanks ATM, I'm Grinding my Tiger, IS, T20, vk3002db, m103, amx 13 90

but i keep going back to my Tier 2 and 5 tanks as they are so fun and play them more than tanks I'm grinding

my fav tanks ATM are

- T2 Light tank is so fun, its so quick and has so much firepower - best kill in it is a AMX 50b :P - only problem is it just can't take any hits

- PzKpfw 38H735 (f) - bounces 95% of shots if you know how to play and just love rolling through low tier battles slowly killing everything

- Churchill - rolling rapid fire gun - love just rolling across the battlefield firing continuously

- KV Derp - just love derping people and the rage that follows

- T54 - good all-round tank as I like speed and being able to flank and it can hit hard and has good frontal armour

Churchill is awesome fun, the new deadeye skill seems to have me racking and setting fire to tanks all over the place, which is handy with it's low damage. I am running GLD, spall and rammer on it.

I have learned to hate the Tetrarch in my Hotchkiss these days, wish I had been playing when they were handed out, what a gun for tier 2! Pens everyting like it's butter. Still do quite well in the Hotchkiss though running camo, binocs and spall you can just massively out sigh range any of the other tanks.

Top Gun / Scout combo on Malinovka is not uncommon. I have over 50 Top Gun on my Hotchkiss and about 19 scout. Not bad for a tank that does 20 at best.

so who is stocking up on consumables this weekend

so far i have got 100 extinguishers, 100 repair kits and 50 first aid kits and I'm out of credits but will grind my premiums to get some more credits for more before the special is over

I have my GF playing but the teams we get in are SO bad it's rediculous. We have to kill 1/2 or more of the enemy ourselves or we lose. But then I go solo in the same tanks and clean up. Noticed most accutely in my Churchill.

Bought a KV as I was getting one before 7.3 anyway and tried platooning up with my GFs Churchill. Quickly realisd why i sold it as soon as it was elite. Immediately in a tier 9 game, then tier 8 (won, 4 kills inc 2 Lowes using 107 not derp 152).

Once the KV is split and no longer has the 107 or 152 it better get he match making the T14 and Churchill get or it will be raped all night long.

Edited by DivHunter

Best performance in my Tiger so far:

shot_037.jpg

shot_036.jpg

But also my most embarrassing moment as well as I kept on getting circled by that T50 & couldn't hit him... =(

Wasted some good 3 minutes or so before I finally got a proper aim & blew him up.

Edited by Mayuri Krab

Great game, same number of kills as my highest xp game

t29_3.png

t29_2.png

t29_1.png

I also finally had a tier 5 game in the KV the other day, only one mind you, but upped the KV reaper medal to...8 using the 107.