SAU Community

World Of Tanks

DivHunter

I like your commrade's name, DucksNuts :yes:

EDIT: Also IS-7 researched before 7.3, woot!

Nice, I'm trying to get enough credits together to buy an is4 before the patch, without selling any other tanks. 1 million credits to go lol

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i haven't played at all in the last 2 weeks and could probably have my IS4 before the patch but i have been playing DayZ when ever i have spare time

I've seen worse.

I will see if I can find the screenshot of the one I had with 12 tanks - well if you want to call it that as it was all T8 spg's except me in my T54 and the enemy team had a T34 and my team one without loosing a tank :P

7.3 will be released on the Russian server today/tomorrow and should follow on the NA server a couple of days later.

7.4 looks interesting adding French SPG and TDs.

also

Type 59 is on sale again - http://worldoftanks....ft-shop-offers/

and a Bonus Code - ENDWARNA

http://worldoftanks....day-bonus-code/

In honor of Victory Day and the ongoing Military Month specials we are pleased to offer you a fantastic bonus code:

Extra Combat Rations - x5

Case of Cola - x5

Chocolate - x5

Improved Combat Rations - x5

Strong coffee - x5

1 day Premium Time

Edited by Damit

I am unsure about the type 59. It isn't really all that great of a tank, it had the same nerfs as the T-54, some new weak spots put in and had it's MM changed pretty quickly.

Probably don't need any more credit making power with:

Lowe, T34, Pz38H, T14, Churchill and T-127

The Churchill is going to be an absolute monster after 7.3. The T14 even does OK. It's funny fighting Churchills and T14s in my teir 5 Hvy premiums. Most of them have no clue where to shoot. The Churchill drivers often think they can take the T14 head on, this is not the case and you just pump shells through the drivers machinegun port. Churchill vs T14 they nearly always let me get to their side and plink their engine over and over.

Meh, IS-4 feels weaker compared to back in T9, armor doesn't seem to bounce anything now.

IS-8 also has f**k all armor for T9 & gets pentrated easily by everybody.

Edited by Mayuri Krab

Saw an IS-8 bounce a T110 shot so it can't be all bad.

Sold the KV-1, KV-2 and T-150 without playing a single game in them. Kept the KV-3 just because I don't like the gap in my Russian tech tree.

Finally bought the 704

Me20Gusta.png

I now have a BL-10 AND armour

79644cd774e764847ca923c2ceaa36b5.png

KV-3 is easily my favourite T7 tank now.

In the ideal game (I'm the only T7 everyone is T6 or lower + no/little arty) it is pwnage time!

The upgraded 122mm can KO lower tiers in 1 hit & the reload time is much improved over the old 122 it had back in T6.

It also gets a beasty T9 engine upgrade so the speed is decent for a heavily armored heavy.

Only real problem is the terrible turrent rotation & you will get T50s swarming around you like files, but I usually ignore them (unless there is arty) as they can't pentrate you pretty much anywhere with their pee-size guns.

Edited by Mayuri Krab