DivHunter

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got Tiger 2.

Good armor & crap stock gun, don't do enough damage, took me ages to kill off a T32 (while 1/2 of his shots all bounced off my armor).

I dont actually mind the stock gun on the Tiger 2, as long as you aim for the lower frontal armour on a T32 you can kill it reasonably quickly. I definetly need the engine upgrade though it is painfully slow.

What are you guys favourite tanks?

My favourite so far is the VK3601, has the speed to flank, good frontal armour and the 88 is powerful enough to damage to tanks from much higher tiers.

Edited by FrangaR33

I'm used to the fatty Lowe so Tiger 2's slow stock speed don't really bother me much.

My favorite is the Lowe, always end up with a +ve net profit (Tiger 2 is costing me $$$ almost every match unless I win & don't die or get damaged too much as the repair cost is insane!).

But dam I missed out on the cheap module prices for my Tiger 2! :(

The Tiger II is a beast.

My average XP with the Tiger II only just dropped below 1000 yesterday :(

Working up enough XP towards the E75 to unlock it and unlock it's tracks, turret and gun before buying it.

I've just installed this game on my home pc, looks interesting!

So far ive only played 3 games, managing to average 2 > 3 kills per game.

If anyone would like to add me in game and show me the ropes that'd be awesome! In game name: ZedX

What are the minimum requirements for this game? I just got a new PC that might be able to run it....maybe.

I've seen it run ok even on a regular laptop.

I have seen it running on -

E8300 with 3870 x 2

E8400 with 3870X2 x 2

E8400 with GTS250

E7500 with GT240

Pretty much anything bought in the last 3 years will run it. The only thing you might need to change is get a custom scope that does not have the black surround as it is rendered as a shadow and can kill performance.

I've just installed this game on my home pc, looks interesting!

So far ive only played 3 games, managing to average 2 > 3 kills per game.

If anyone would like to add me in game and show me the ropes that'd be awesome! In game name: ZedX

The most important things in the early stages are:

Autocannons (anything with a 100+ RPM) are the devil and you should avoid them at all costs. If you must use one, please shoot my Hotchkiss lots, it tickles, I once took 78 hits in a Hotchkiss with almost no damage.

Besides shooting tanks in the sides/back when you have to shoot them front on you shoot at the lower plate between the tracks. Each tank will also have different weak points (check the WoT forums) to shoot at but be aware some tanks, like the IS-4, the weak spots are relatively weak not damage every time weak.

Edited by DivHunter

I've seen it run ok even on a regular laptop.

I have seen it running on -

E8300 with 3870 x 2

E8400 with 3870X2 x 2

E8400 with GTS250

E7500 with GT240

Pretty much anything bought in the last 3 years will run it. The only thing you might need to change is get a custom scope that does not have the black surround as it is rendered as a shadow and can kill performance.

Thanks mate, I have 2 laptops, The oldest being 2 years old and the newest only a few days old, the newest apparently has some sort of tricky graphics card upgrade so I should be ok. Famous last words for a PC noob but I will see what happens.

The most important things in the early stages are:

Autocannons (anything with a 100+ RPM) are the devil and you should avoid them at all costs. If you must use one, please shoot my Hotchkiss lots, it tickles, I once took 78 hits in a Hotchkiss with almost no damage.

Besides shooting tanks in the sides/back when you have to shoot them front on you shoot at the lower plate between the tracks. Each tank will also have different weak points (check the WoT forums) to shoot at but be aware some tanks, like the IS-4, the weak spots are relatively weak not damage every time weak.

Cheers for the tips :)

I'm currently in the process of upgrading my M2 Light, Was hoping to remain in T1 matches however i appear to draft more into T2+T3 matches now.. which kind of sucks.

I've opted for a 37MM as 50 Cal and 20mm were quite woeful, so much easier to navigate the map as opposed to the T1 :)

The M2 light is an awesome tank, you will get into a lot of tier 1-2 matches with it and you can dominate. It's like a version of the T2 Light premium tank that doesn't suck.

Yea defiantly having a lot of fun playing an M2 light :)

Currently slaving away trying to level through my Pzkpfw III, Its tanking FOREVER... Continuously matches vs T6>T7's. I tend to just roam around aimlessly until I'm eventually killed in 1 shot... -.-

Yea defiantly having a lot of fun playing an M2 light :)

Currently slaving away trying to level through my Pzkpfw III, Its tanking FOREVER... Continuously matches vs T6>T7's. I tend to just roam around aimlessly until I'm eventually killed in 1 shot... -.-

Spot and hide, you don't have to do any damage yourself to get tons of xp. If you are the one spotting you get xp for any damage your team does.

I got 11 kills and a Kolobanov medal in my Hotchkiss yesterday. :banana:

I get to the garage or what ever it is and click battle. then it just sits there and nothing happens

strange and i have no idea maby someone else knows whats wrong