SAU Community

S A U N S W - Club Membership F.a.q.

N1GTR

What is Skylines Australia NSW Inc.(SAU NSW)?

We are the Nissan Skyline Enthusiasts' Club. If you own one or just admire Skylines in general then we are the club for you. The club holds social and track events throughout the year.

How is the club (SAU NSW) different to the forums (SAU)?

The Club was formed by a group of like minded forum users. It uses the NSW Members' area as one of the ways for members to communicate.

The forums and the club are entirely separate entities.

How do I become a member of Skylines Australia NSW (SAU NSW)?
Becoming a member is as easy as filling in this form (CLICK HERE) and posting it off to PO Box 3088, Wanniassa, ACT 2903.

What does being a member entitle me to?
Well, if the prestige and knowledge that you are a part of Australia's largest Skyline enthusiast group isn't enough, then take a look at what else you receive:

*Discounts on entry to club events.

*SAU NSW is CAMS affiliated (the first Skyline club in Australia to do so, VIC is the other) entitling club members to apply for the appropriate licences to enter motor sport events.

*The sponsors listed below offer various discounts to SAU NSW members on production of a valid membership card. Current club sponsors include:

*Parramatta Nissan
*Just Jap
*Hornsby Nissan
*Gordon Leven Tyres
*G.C.G. Turbochargers
*Whiteline Suspension
*Race Brakes Sydney
*Unique Auto Sports
*Hi Octane Racing (for Group Buys)
*and the list is constantly growing!

You will receive a membership card, car sticker and lanyard when you join. You will also have access to the Members Only section of this website, and will receive newsletters via email (or snail mail if you're not online). You can attend and vote at the AGM and have a say in how your club is run.

What sort of events does Skylines Australia NSW hold?
The events that the club runs, and participates in, include:
*Track Days
*Skidpan Days
*Super Sprints
*Drag Meets
*Motorkhanas
*and most other forms of club level motor sport.

We also participate in varied social events such as BBQs, Cruises and any other activity where a bunch of people who share the love of the same set of taillights can gather.

Okay, so I have filled in the form and sent it off, what happens next?
Once we receive your membership form and payment, you are added to the SAU NSW Members section of the online forum, email list, etc. Your membership card, etc. will then be sent to you as well.

If I need to know what's happening to my membership, where can I find out?
Contact Shell on the forums via PM, or by email shell at skylinesaustralia.com

Are there any club rules or guidelines I need to read over?
There sure are. Have a read of the Skylines Australia NSW Rules and Constitution attached below.

Where's the membership form then?
Right HERE (Click here)

SkylinesAustraliaVersion1.5.pdf

• 11 months later...

hi im trying to get some answers about my membership form i sent through over a month ago now i havnt recieved anything from you guys and i dont know who shell is im only new to the club and if someone can point me in the right direction please.

thankyou smkr31

hi im trying to get some answers about my membership form i sent through over a month ago now i havnt recieved anything from you guys and i dont know who shell is im only new to the club and if someone can point me in the right direction please.

thankyou smkr31

Hey mate, Shell actually uses the username "Shell" on here, so she'll be easy to find if you need to message her.

If you want, try putting your question in this thread here: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/16344-current-skylines-australia-nsw-members/

thanks mate i sent a pm to shell over 2 weeks ago now and still no reply ,i just want to know if anything has been received or has it been lost in the mail if so i can chase the post office up, do you know why shes not replying has she gone on holiday do you know how long it usally takes cause its been almost 8 weeks can you help me.

• 5 months later...

Last I heard was they are having difficulties with that address at the moment.

Contact cpd or Shell, they'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Yep, this man is correct - some problems with our host at the moment; we're working on it. In the meantime, happy to go via PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...