SAU Community

New Nissan Skyline R33 O2 Oxygen Sensor - $59 + P&h

hey mate are you still selling O2 sensors for the R33 Gtst? If so how much with postage to Toowoomba 4350? cheers

Just found you on Ebay. Cheers man

Hey buddy,

Surely am - you can purchase one here (via PayPal) with delivery included for just $69!

I can forward you bank details if you prefer that.

- Brendan

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hey there,

I have a series 2 1996 R33 gts25t, after a new O2 sensor, from what I understand it is a pretty straight forward installation ie. unscrew and then screw in?

Cheers,

Dan

Hi Dan,

Yes - it's just a matter of unscrewing the old and screwing in the new then plugging it back in.

Very easy indeed!

- Brendan

• 1 month later...

This is to replace the sensor inside engine bay near dump pipe right for R233 GTST? what about the one plugged into the cat on the exhaust ?

Hi,

Correct that is the O2 sensor on the R33, the other sensor is actually a CO2 sensor with the metal wires.

- Brendan

FYI, these NTK OZA395-E2 sensors will work with an R34 GTR (fairly sure R33 too). I have them in my 34 GTR and they run perfectly (well one died a little quickly), however the wires are slightly short to fit all the guides, but you can easily organise them neatly.

This is a great price and i will be ordering one to replace my faulty item as soon i can be bothered to rip it out.

FYI, these NTK OZA395-E2 sensors will work with an R34 GTR (fairly sure R33 too). I have them in my 34 GTR and they run perfectly (well one died a little quickly), however the wires are slightly short to fit all the guides, but you can easily organise them neatly.

This is a great price and i will be ordering one to replace my faulty item as soon i can be bothered to rip it out.

Thanks for that information re GTR's.

- Brendan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...