SAU Community

Midori R34 Gtr V-Spec Ii Nur - V2.0

SS8_Gohan

nice one mate. the car was already off the planet when we bought it but now it's taken another step.

unbelievable.. the z tune fronts look alot more aggresive and i love the darker shade of grey. very nice, would look better with 19inch te37 in black though

don't agree. 18inch LMs or TEs are the perfect size on a 34. 19 just for the autosalon crown. 18 is tough and practical.

I do agree on the paint. it's my favourite R34 colour (my last R34 GTR was the same colour). much better than the lighter "ztune" shade if you ask me. and suits the z-tune panels nicely. I think it's the front guards that really make the car. you could do it without the bonnet or even without the front bar, but take away the guards and it would not look nearly as tough.

love it mate. :)

bet you're glad you kept the wing mounts now? they really suit it with the craftsquare mirrors and the more aggresive body work.

Beautiful! You have pretty much created the appearance that I am going for with my car.

Did you use all Nismo genuine parts, or did you go aftermarket?

Daniel, it was hot last time I looked and it's even hotter!

Reckon you should NFSW this thread.

hahaha, hurry up and decide on a car already! :D

nice one mate. the car was already off the planet when we bought it but now it's taken another step.

don't agree. 18inch LMs or TEs are the perfect size on a 34. 19 just for the autosalon crown. 18 is tough and practical.

I do agree on the paint. it's my favourite R34 colour (my last R34 GTR was the same colour). much better than the lighter "ztune" shade if you ask me. and suits the z-tune panels nicely. I think it's the front guards that really make the car. you could do it without the bonnet or even without the front bar, but take away the guards and it would not look nearly as tough.

love it mate. :)

bet you're glad you kept the wing mounts now? they really suit it with the craftsquare mirrors and the more aggresive body work.

^ the man to thank once again for getting the car here. 19's might help with 'clearance' issues whilst still having a nice looking height, but i do agree that 18's do look that bit tougher perhaps, plus tyres aren't drug money.

hahaha, yes, i have grown accustom to them and with the R-tune bonnet and mirrors, they tie in much better now :) No one would have been willing to pay close to what they were worth anyway :D

Are you going up to the nationals in October?

how you enjoying the new car!!?

Not 100% on the nationals at this stage

Beautiful! You have pretty much created the appearance that I am going for with my car.

Did you use all Nismo genuine parts, or did you go aftermarket?

All genuine Nismo parts :) - and i thought my previous East Bear kit was expensive! hahahahah - but the R-Tune bonnet is a work of art though, amazing quality

Is your RB315DETT running?

What were u doing in Docklands a couple of days ago? I saw your car parked right at the corner of the carpark away from all the rest of the cars :)

You do that, but STILL some retarded person decides to come and park next to you! What was wrong with the other 50 billion car spaces away from my car!!! :domokun:

Just picking up a few supplies on the way through to friends

All genuine Nismo parts :) - and i thought my previous East Bear kit was expensive! hahahahah - but the R-Tune bonnet is a work of art though, amazing quality

Is your RB315DETT running?

That explains the fitment and why it looks so good. The Nismo 400R bar I had for my R33 was also extremely well made.

Yes the RB315DETT is still running well, but I just havent had the hours in the day to give it the time it needs. My home renovations and repairs have taken priority for the moment. Im going to have to promise myself to spend a day a week on the car so I can finish the tune.

I feel you pain re: parking miles from everyone else and still having someone goose park next to you. Even parking diagonally across 2 spots doesnt work. Ive tried that and some idiot in a corolla decides to park next to you diagonally as well!

I saw a Nur Spec parked outside Vu's shop a couple of times some months ago. Is this the one? Same colour and same nismo wheels.

soooo i couldn't help myself, and felt i needed to add my own touch to the car.

Midori and the previous owner had already made something very special, and mechanically/performance wise, there really wasn't much else to do! hahaha (well, short of getting a RIPS RB30 or something crazy like that) - I did change ECU's and get the Flex-Fuel going thanks to Trent @ Chequered Tuning, but we only changed the ECU as we couldn't talk to the one in there unfortunately. So, running at 400rwkw on E85, and having more handling performance than i can currently even being to explore due to lack of skills, i moved to the exterior...

And really, could it be anything else? :D

bdc91833.jpg

baee1ff0.jpg

8d19782c.jpg

e94dd3a5.jpg

bd9a625f.jpg

150ae6f7.jpg

- Nismo R-Tune bonnet

- Nismo Z-Tune front bumper

- Nismo Z-Tune front guards

- Craft Sqaure TCA-F Carbon mirrors

- Nismo LMGT4 18 x 10.5 +15 w/Advan Neova AD08 tyres

(yes, genuine Nismo items)

The parts have been on for a while, but whilst Matt was selling his car, i thought i'd keep it quiet so as not to reduce the uniqueness of his beautiful 34 whilst selling - aaaaand then it took a while to get around to taking pictures :)

Paint is off the gun (by DT Panels), nothing else has been touched after painting (as per my request), wet sand and polishing action to come, at the moment it's just a washed car a few days prior to the pics (don't even think there is really any wax left either). Hasn't been detailed in a while.

Anyways, hope you get as much enjoyment looking at the pics as i do :)

cheers,

daniel

hahaha, hurry up and decide on a car already! :D

I've already decided on a car.

Not sure if you've seen it when I was at Import Monster last time, it's Midnight Purple 33 GTR (or I didn't bring it, have trouble remembering things).