SAU Community

Midori R34 Gtr V-Spec Ii Nur - V2.0

SS8_Gohan

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Nice!

WV2 definitely same as the the s15 pewter colour, they didn't release them in KV2... trust me I spent almost a year obsessing over paint codes ;)

Agree though, not sure why they call it Pewter - looks nothing like my Pewter mug!

• 1 year later...

well that is kinda freaky, haven't been on the forums for a while, check the vic section and my car thread is on the front page.

as for selling it? The dream plan is to keep her forever, however that's probably what a lot of us think.

Definitely no plans for imminent sale, sorry bout that. As for price? would not have the faintest... haven't been keeping an eye on things like that for a while. Are you interested in buying it or more curious to guage a price for what a car "like" this would go for?

If you are the type of guy like me I would definitely keep it and never sell it. I would be very much interested in buying it if you decide to sell it in the future!

I know a Vspec2 Nur is $70000-$75000 at auctions. There is one similar like yours in japan, with price around $72000-$74000 , depending on exchange rate of japan dollar. This is from a dealer though, plus importing, complance, shipping costs if bought to aus.

The reason why I am interested, I am looking for a car exactly like your and in no hurrys and this car mentioned above is similar colour etc.

Plus what you have done to your car in mind is complete and what Iam looking for in a car with the added mods also.

If you mind me asking how much did you pay for it, please PM the price

What sliver colour code is your car?

cheers!

• 1 month later...

Hey man, sorry if I missed it in the thread but what Bride's did you end up getting? Are you using Bride rails? And if you are, are they hard to slide the seats and adjust the seat position?

Awesome car by the way!