SAU Community

Smalish Hit Not So Smallish Problems

Hi All,

Can anyone point me to a good panel shop, have an issue where bonet is closing crook due to one of the panels being pushed. F me if I knew how it got that way, it looks as if someone has actualy kicked it or reversed into it with decent force - theres a decent dent near the light. Anyway I am realy pissed off about it because bonet is constantly in contact with the side 1/4 panel and if you ride a speed bump or driveway fast enough it will make a rubbing noise.

Shgould I just go to any place? the last place I went to and said can you fix my sagging front bumper they told me to diy - in otherwords piss off, too small & troublesome.

Location would help.

But I would do as the last place said, DIY. Panel beating isn't difficult, you just have to be careful. I'm sure they would have taken your money if you had insisted, but you gotta realize that it is a small job and it means they have your car in there taking up the space that a 'more profitable' car could occupy. That means that if you do insist you want them to do it, they will charge a hell of a lot more than it is worth because they will see it as costing them money.