SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Bit different to a blog or ye olde Facebook album full of pics of the Eiffel Tower (read: photos that someone else has already done a better job of taking than you) and Bali beach photos from the now recently cultured individuals inflicting western tourism on people who are smiling in photos cause they just ripped them off

My Facebook feed is just flooded with photos from Europe lately. It's just become so cringeworthy to see now, everyone seems to only want to go there so they can post about it on Facebook.

My Facebook feed is just flooded with photos from Europe lately. It's just become so cringeworthy to see now, everyone seems to only want to go there so they can post about it on Facebook.

Yeah

The leading reason I don't have facebook

Second is people's statuses and baby pictures that they inflict on friends and family

Oh it's so cute...except that it looks just like every other baby - ugly to everyone who isn't the parents or a clucky woman.

• Like 2

Yeah

Second is people's statuses and baby pictures that they inflict on friends and family

Oh it's so cute...except that it looks just like every other baby - ugly to everyone who isn't the parents or a clucky woman.

This! People who post about their kids non stop can gtfo Facebook and go spend time with their child.

• Like 1

selfie takers and vague status poster are the worst.

facebook is just the worst really. if i didnt use it too buy 95% of my car parts, id consider not using it.

as much.

facebook is just the worst really. if i didnt use it too buy 95% of my car parts, id consider not using it.

as much.

Yeah lately that's what a lot of people will be getting to avoid winter here

Yeah

baby ones are the worst, at least with holiday pics I can see places I might think of actually visiting

as much.

I use mine for car shit mostly and trolling the vdub guys, seriously they must be the most idiotic bunch of people..... I'll even dare say it's worse than drift sales or the r31 group lol

latest post I find super funny is the guy that drives the bagged golf DISHAN is actually doing a chassis notch to go lower, no engineer will ever engineer it because of the airbags/crash impact strength so he is purposely writing his car off LOL

Munich tomorrow, then Stuttgart, Cologne, Nurburg, Amsterdam, home :(

btw stuttgart is boring as, that where my german customer is so spent some time there.

take it your doing the Porsche and MB museums?

if weather is good this is the place to be in Stuttgart in summer.

http://www.biergarten-schlossgarten.de/

and right beside train station to make it easier.

So I just got egged again tonight, that's probably the 30th time in the past couple of years from the same f**kheads. Did spot their car though, dark blue or black '05 Honda Accord Euro. Unfortunately I don't have any mutual friends that have a car like that!

lol at dude in for sale section

Car is ready for E85 just needs another fuel pump and a tune

My car is ready for 400kw just needs a big turbo

My garage ready for a supercar just needs a Ferrari

Today:
Removed my dump/front pipe from the turbo and saw just how destroyed the gasket was (very).
Drove car from the garage to the driveway without dump (so very very loud, sounded like a drag car, but gayer)

Started working on the liberty, replacing rotors and pads, discovered that repco are retarded and the other day I got given 2 sets of front rotors (1 correct, the other not even for a liberty) instead of fronts and rears... *sigh*
All good now, just need to bleed them and bed them in :)

Tomorrow:
Replace dump gasket with a new one, at the same time I'll change my oil feed copper washer because its pissing a LOT of oil.

Arriving next week, Cusco Master Cyl Stopper from perfectrun, rear brake pads from nsw, Hicas Eliminator kit from TAS auto sport (full solid adjustable rear toe arms instead of just a lock bar) and hopefully pretty soon should get my new big brakes delivered from justjap. Yay for new toys!

What did you guys get up to?

Fk the last of the GTs...new XR8 with the supercharged 5L for less than 50k

With 335kW (compared to the GT-Fs 351kW) it wont have quite as much power as the final edition, but it is expected to cost less than $50,000 and come with race-bred Brembo brakes as standard.