SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Also, what the fuck is with you blatantly rubbishing another workshop in public... particularly one that has frequently recommended business to your employer?

You will notice Chris doesn't jump online and say this shit, and trent sure as shit doesn't either.

It's called being professional, maybe you could give it a shot sometime and you wont come off like an arrogant douchelord

Wait wait wait, the hipster who hates everything is ragging on me because I don't like Trent's tunes and want to say so?

lmao you get so rustled by this its quite funny. I'm allowed to say whatever I want regarding anyone, doesn't matter who I work for because I'm not speaking on behalf of anyone, I'm speaking on behalf of myself and what I've seen first hand. Weird that one little "weird if it showed correct power" rustles your jimmies so much.

I don't have to be professional for shit lol. It's the weekend and most people are on holidays who gives a shit, you don't even own a skyline anymore, in fact 90% of the people who post in this thread don't even own one!

Edit: Also if I tell you other workshops talk shit about Trent, why does it matter if I'm the one who decides to mention this online? Why, cos it's now in writing and not in passing between two people. Whoop dee doo, maybe if you stopped gagging on Trents bell-end you could look past the one or two tunes he did on your car, and actually stack him up and compare him to other tuners, like those in the know can and will do. I don't doubt he is a good tuner, he pumps out cars constantly and lots have no issues, but when you're pumping out so many as thats your main job, a couple are gonna go wrong, and unfortunately people are more known for their mistakes in this day and age, not their accomplishments. Haters gonna hate and all.

• Like 1

Wait wait wait, the hipster who hates everything is ragging on me because I don't like Trent's tunes and want to say so?

lmao you get so rustled by this its quite funny. I'm allowed to say whatever I want regarding anyone, doesn't matter who I work for because I'm not speaking on behalf of anyone, I'm speaking on behalf of myself and what I've seen first hand. Weird that one little "weird if it showed correct power" rustles your jimmies so much.

I don't have to be professional for shit lol. It's the weekend and most people are on holidays who gives a shit, you don't even own a skyline anymore, in fact 90% of the people who post in this thread don't even own one!

Edit: Also if I tell you other workshops talk shit about Trent, why does it matter if I'm the one who decides to mention this online? Why, cos it's now in writing and not in passing between two people. Whoop dee doo, maybe if you stopped gagging on Trents bell-end you could look past the one or two tunes he did on your car, and actually stack him up and compare him to other tuners, like those in the know can and will do. I don't doubt he is a good tuner, he pumps out cars constantly and lots have no issues, but when you're pumping out so many as thats your main job, a couple are gonna go wrong, and unfortunately people are more known for their mistakes in this day and age, not their accomplishments. Haters gonna hate and all.

Like I said, it's called being a professional, clearly a concept that's beyond you.

but what would I know, I don't own a skyline right :rolleyes:

Loud sound of jimmies rustling keeping me awake, knock it off!

This hub vs roller dyno thing is turning into an east vs west coast thing

inb4 hubpac vs power smalls

Like I said, it's called being a professional, clearly a concept that's beyond you.

but what would I know, I don't own a skyline right :rolleyes:

Oh come on brother, don't be mad! I'm allowed to say what I want on the internet, it's not called being unprofessional if I'm representing myself and not a company. I'm only talking from first hand experience, and it was a simple jab, you just took the bait as if I was trying to start a huge argument over Trenty all over again! No hate brah. Birds and Leigh found it funny at least :P