SAU Community

Official Battlefield 3 Thread

R31Nismoid

All good dude, I think we're organising a match-up on Thursday night (right guys?) so then would be a good time. Basically a squad can just spawn on each other, and you can see where they all are in green instead of blue arrows (and it shows the name on top of the person, as well as the class they are). If you've got a good Assault class with you, you can go on a rampage: Most maps it's best for 2 engineers, 1 support and 1 assault in a squad. You get extra points for having squadmates spawn on you, for helping them out with suppressive fire, etc etc... Basically, the more stuff you do together, the quicker you level.

I'm only on lv7 or 8 now, and that was in one night of LANning with mates... If you can, grab a mic before we play and hop on the teamspeak server, makes getting squads working together well :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys just a heads up i have set up a server now for Battlefield 3 as it seams that a lot of the serves never have Admin on and that is when your game gets stuffed by some low life who hacks.

So I set this server up and have a number of admins who are online most of the time and a number of known hackers have been added to our ban list to keep it fun and fair for all.

So the Server is "Xtreme Warfare (Fast Vehicle Spawn)(375 Tickets) 1 Player Start" and if you are unluck and no admin is on please let me know on the website www.xtremegamersaustralia.webs.com/

Maybe we could even do SAU nights on server with Password only login. We will see hey.

R31Nismoid let me know if i am out of line posting this here :D - - - - P.s. If you play a bit and like server maybe you would want to be Admin too :-)

Well come and have a look at site and server all.. Thanks...

I'm suspect that I have Admin on my own clan servers (SOB) - I just have NFI what im doing so i dont bother lol, plus there are always other Admins on so i never need to worry :)

People get stroppy and will report if too many get kicked etc. Something to be wary of.

R31Nismoid do you use BF3CC to work with server? It makes it a whole lot easier to do things on the fly and change maps etc.

We dont kick people unless they use a hack and so far so good only had two people who were shotting people out off tanks with guns..

Madaz ---- Thanks for the comments mate more so designed for reporting problems etc and for people to ask for different maps and modes. Stuff like that... Just need people to join haha but all good.

Server was full last night again i hope this keeps up would like it to be like yours mate. But then people love Metro :-)

Will have to watch this spot for next game night and play with some fellow SAU members.