SAU Community

New Garrett Gtx2860R / 2863R / 2867R

Gav

How much power do you want Gav? 600 + WHP is no slouch :P

Well, I've just destroyed my second OS Giken gearset and about the 5th standard box, but that's for another thread.

You know how it is - power is addictive but mid range torque is the stuff you sell your soul for :yes:

Well, I've just destroyed my second OS Giken gearset and about the 5th standard box, but that's for another thread.

You know how it is - power is addictive but mid range torque is the stuff you sell your soul for :yes:

Holy jesus. Give it some mech sympathy! Did the OS box have the OS Centre plate also?

Gav really - 2nd gearset? Fkn hell!

So, speaking of torque..........whens the 3.0L conversion? Pauls driven mine, he understands :D

Don't you start. I love it so much I am seriously thinking about building a 3.0. The 'little' 2.8's can't compare!

Holy jesus. Give it some mech sympathy! Did the OS box have the OS Centre plate also?

Don't you start. I love it so much I am seriously thinking about building a 3.0. The 'little' 2.8's can't compare!

No - didn't have the centre plate. OS now make to order with a 3 month lead time so I'm going a different route. That will open a whole can of hairy caterpillars so back on topic to the GTX28 series!

Someone needs to bite the bullet and whack these babies on. Graph overlap. You don't get something for nothing..... but it would be nice! As long as they dont shuffle/surge and no huge increase with boost threshold, they should be a great thing!

Will HKS bring something new out to match the garrett range?

Nice thread name change (looks at Stevo)

I'm not sure HKS would be able to pay for the rights these days, most of the big name Jap companies are struggling for cash.

Would be good to seem do a twin high mount 2867 ext gate kit....

.....for JZ's lol :thumbsup:

Nice thread name change (looks at Stevo)

I'm not sure HKS would be able to pay for the rights these days, most of the big name Jap companies are struggling for cash.

Would be good to seem do a twin high mount 2867 ext gate kit....

.....for JZ's lol :thumbsup:

Why would you want a high mount kit if it can be hidden and no one would know any different?

JZ's.... Supraforums buddy.... - - - > Over there!

Why would you want a high mount kit if it can be hidden and no one would know any different?

JZ's.... Supraforums buddy.... - - - > Over there!

Because it is all about the bling haha

No I agree though, factory low mount stuff is great if it performs well, which the Rb26 has wrapped up very well as is

and Meh at SF lol

• 2 weeks later...

Paul and I are at Unigroup today discussing that-just trying to get the compressor dimensions of a range of turbos so Yavuz and his turbo building mate can give us their thoughts.

I don't have to say anything about a 3L. In the back of your mind you already know its the way to go ;)

• Like 1

Paul and I are at Unigroup today discussing that-just trying to get the compressor dimensions of a range of turbos so Yavuz and his turbo building mate can give us their thoughts.

I don't have to say anything about a 3L. In the back of your mind you already know its the way to go ;)

Awesome let me know what you guys figure out, will be interesting to hear what ranges these turbos have

Hahaha I have something else in mind...