SAU Community

Eoi, Gtr R33 Vspec M-Purple

Hi guys, I think it's time to sell my midnight purple gtr but I would like to see what I get offered and what you guys think. So i will give a very brief run down of the car and what it's got. The car is standard in appearance and runs semi slicks on the standard gtr rims, the engine was built about a year ago and was fitted with forged pistons and rods in the process it also had head studs and main studs fitted along side with hks cams and 6 boost extractors with -5 Garrett turbos fitted. To run the power plant a motec m800 was fitted. There isn't a dollar to spend, sump, catch can, surge tank ,clutch etc has all been done . When the car was tuned I only wanted pump 98 and after a workout it produced 400+ kw at the wheels. Thank guys. Let the fun begin!!

Edited by sloppy

People look at photos first. once they like the car shown in photos and understand the description of the car, they will then call you about it and talk it in depth. No 1 would ever try to contact you and discuss about a car or even bother to come to you to inspect the car when you aren't bothered to post photos......It is essential in terms of selling a 2nd hand car. Good luck

• 1 month later...

If I was looking for a 33 gtr I'd just msg him for pictures as he said to do and call him for a chat.

It annoys me that you people can talk shit in someone thread and the mods don't do anything about it.

If you don't want to buy it (as I'm sure you all don't) then please keep it to yourselves.

If your genuinely trying to help the seller PM him telling him his faults and give him some tips.