Photo

Eoi, Gtr R33 Vspec M-Purple

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic
Hi guys, I think it's time to sell my midnight purple gtr but I would like to see what I get offered and what you guys think. So i will give a very brief run down of the car and what it's got. The car is standard in appearance and runs semi slicks on the standard gtr rims, the engine was built about a year ago and was fitted with forged pistons and rods in the process it also had head studs and main studs fitted along side with hks cams and 6 boost extractors with -5 Garrett turbos fitted. To run the power plant a motec m800 was fitted. There isn't a dollar to spend, sump, catch can, surge tank ,clutch etc has all been done . When the car was tuned I only wanted pump 98 and after a workout it produced 400+ kw at the wheels. Thank guys. Let the fun begin!!

Edited by sloppy, 14 February 2012 - 08:15 PM.

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:56 PM

Pictures? Price? Location?

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:20 PM

Pictures i cant upload send me your email.price 32k and i live in melbourne

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:53 PM

Guys I'm also willing to take trades on hsv's or fpv's...

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:15 AM

• Car(s):Commodore, Corolla, Kwaka
you'll never sell the car if your too lazy to advertise properly. good luck :domokun:

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:33 AM

"Metallica... the Glee of heavy metal music" :O)

• Car(s):1997 R33 GTR
Agreed, sounds like a half decent car but who really knows without pics and more in depth details

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:40 AM

It's not about being lazy someone that is really interested would contact me to discuss more in depth about the car or just post a question and I am more than happy to answer. Also I really do not know how to upload pics

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:20 AM

• Car(s):1991 Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo
People look at photos first. once they like the car shown in photos and understand the description of the car, they will then call you about it and talk it in depth. No 1 would ever try to contact you and discuss about a car or even bother to come to you to inspect the car when you aren't bothered to post photos......It is essential in terms of selling a 2nd hand car. Good luck

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:30 AM

http://imageshack.us...9/phone184.jpg/

http://imageshack.us...6/phone185.jpg/

More photo's to come

Edited by sloppy, 16 February 2012 - 01:03 PM.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:57 PM

• Car(s):33 GTR
If you ever want to sell just youre rear spats. I will be more than happy to buy them :)

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:09 PM

2hdp83q-1.jpg

DVS Performance Tuning

Touched by the maestro himself

-9's LINK G4 1000cc ID Bosch 044 Tomei Cam Gears 3.5" front pipe HPI DUMPS Mines cat back 100 cell cat NPC button

NOW WITH ADDED ETHANOL

340KW

Sorry eat me not interested in selling the spats.

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:09 PM

Bump

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:00 PM

Bump

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:34 AM

• PWND
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3663 posts
maybe you should have a look at some of the other for sale adds, and see how they are laid out as this abortion of an add will never get a sale

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:08 PM

• Ruxis
  • Members

• 2362 posts
  • Car(s):R34 GT-T '00
If I was looking for a 33 gtr I'd just msg him for pictures as he said to do and call him for a chat.

It annoys me that you people can talk shit in someone thread and the mods don't do anything about it.
If you don't want to buy it (as I'm sure you all don't) then please keep it to yourselves.

If your genuinely trying to help the seller PM him telling him his faults and give him some tips.

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:01 AM

Agree'd if your "Genuinely" interested in what his said, you'll pick up the phone and text or phone the guy and go from there.

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:56 AM

• PWND
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3663 posts
The same argument can be made for selling the car.
If you are genuinely looking to sell the car, you will spend the extra two minutes and compose an add that has the details needed and some pictures.

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

• Ruxis
  • Members

• 2362 posts
  • Car(s):R34 GT-T '00
there shouldnt be any argument its a forsale thread not your personal debate chat room...

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

• PWND
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3663 posts

there shouldnt be any argument its a forsale thread not your personal debate chat room...

So stop posting in here and let the guy fail to sell his car

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:15 PM

• Car(s):R33 GTR VSPEC
i might have one up for sale if anyone is interested its a midnight purple 95 100ks pretty standard pm me

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:01 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users