SAU Community

R34 Gtt To R34 Gtr

StevenCJR31

Hi, my apologies if this has been asked before . . .can a GTR front bumper and bonnet be fitted to a GTT without much hassle?can the GTT reo be used? the catch needs to be changed?

I presume this is for a R34, yes you can put the GT-R bumper and bonnet on a GT-T but you will also need the GT-R front guards as they are wider than the the standard GT-T one's which means you will pretty much need the rear quarter panel guards as well since it will look weird with pumped guards up front and the skinny GT-T rear, and yes the bonnet latch needs to be changed and the hinge's too if I recall.

There's old post's that go into more detail floating round on here if you have a search.

Edited by ecliptor

I presume this is for a R34, yes you can put the GT-R bumper and bonnet on a GT-T but you will also need the GT-R front guards as they are wider than the the standard GT-T one's which means you will pretty much need the rear quarter panel guards as well since it will look weird with pumped guards up front and the skinny GT-T rear, and yes the bonnet latch needs to be changed and the hinge's too if I recall.

There's old post's that go into more detail floating round on here if you have a search.

yeah definatley for a r34 as in the title of my post . . sounds like i wont be doing this as it looks to be a LOT of work and would explain why i havnt seen one on the road, thanks for the replies guys :thumbsup:

Edited by StevenCJR31

I recently just put a bonnet and bumper on my GTT.

The front bumper can fit with the standard GTT guards with a bit of overhang in the guards (about 5mm or so). I suppose you could cut that bit off but I'm not too fussed about the over hang hence why I didn't get the GTR fenders and like ecliptor said it would've look funny with wide front and narrow rear

PM me if you have any questions

• 6 months later...

I recently just put a bonnet and bumper on my GTT.

The front bumper can fit with the standard GTT guards with a bit of overhang in the guards (about 5mm or so). I suppose you could cut that bit off but I'm not too fussed about the over hang hence why I didn't get the GTR fenders and like ecliptor said it would've look funny with wide front and narrow rear

PM me if you have any questions

quick Q r u able to use the standard reo from the GTT and where did u get ur hinges from and how much as i am in process of doing change over now

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...