SAU Community

[Nsw] 1994 Gtr R32 Vspec Ii

Hey Guys,

I'm selling my 1994 GTR R32 Vspec II (Genuine, confirm it on Nissan Fast) as it is time to put a deposit on a house. There only about 1300 made in the world which make this model very rare, comes with additional factory upgrade from a Non Vspec R32 such as BBS rims, Bigger brakes, wider tyres etc.

Colour: White

KMs: 89xxxx on the odometer

Price: 15.9K ono

I'm going straight to the point with car details, PM if you are interested.

Interior conditions: I would say the car interior is in pretty good shape for ages however there are few wear and tears on it, such as the clips where it holds the gear box leather is snap off, the dashboard has a 5-7cm bubble wear on the passenger size (due to the sun), driver side there about a 3mm hole on the door trim nothing major. Beside that everything inside the car is clean.

Exterior Conditions: The paint conditions is average, definitely has seen better days, however a detail of the car will help to bring back the exterior alive. From what I can tell there is no fade in the paint, just need a good polish and wax. From standing distance car looks pretty neat, but upon a close up you will see the car will require some detailing.

Mechanical Conditions: Car has a slight miss fire at down low, i have replaced Iridium spark plug, yellow jackets coil pack, water system hoses and radiator replaced, manifold gasket replaced with Nitto, however I havn't touch the fuel side, so thinking it could be the injectors. Car is driveable and can be driven daily, just need time to diagnosis the slight mis fire (is slight nothing massive). Minor boost leak, haven't have time to troubleshoot that as it just happen recently after the water system hoses and radiator was replaced.

As you can see this CAR WILL REQUIRE SOME ATTENTION (not immediate as it is can be driven as a daily, no problem) , so please don't think it is going to be a perfect conditions car when coming to inspect it.

This is why the price is been advertise for 15.9k, basically in the market a GTR R32 Vspec II goes for about 22-30k depending on conditons which I have factor in for the sale price, which allows you to use the rest of the money in fixing/restoring/modding it.

Pictures: Will upload it later.

Edited by anfo2gig

Looks like nice car.

Have you got comp readings?

Slight misdirected COULD be low compression.

Not saying it is, but its a quick test, and could give the new owner piece of mind.

Glws.

Interested in straight swap for 2010 yamaha r1 maybe?

Hi Luke,

thanks mate.

My mechanic has done a compressions test the reading is 120 -125psi for all 6 (a little low, not sure if it is cold or warm reading though) but was told by the mechanic this could be due to thicker headgasket and not to worry, as the engine looks like it have been pull apart and rebuild before (not by previous owner, probably in Japan) Leak down test was done by my mechanic and it came back all good.

hope this help other who interested in it.

Dont have my motorbike license :( and looking for a cash sale.

Thanks for the offer though.

Anthony

Edited by anfo2gig

• 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Chinese parts can be good, it's all in the quality assurance, and materials, but, that costs more, but, typically not alot more, it is up to the customer who is getting the parts made, some are happy to pay more for quality good QA and materials because the savings are in the cheap labour costs, so they can sell a quality product at a lower price point, other customers who are getting parts made give no farks and want their products to be as cheap as possible for maximum profit, so minimal QA and average materials  Hence why some Chinese parts are crap, whilst other are good Much like parts and other stuff made in different countries around the world, including "made in Australia", "made in Japan", "made in 'Merica" branded gear
    • Agree with Bogan bloke above. I like running quality tyres on my street driven cars. Wife's daily as well as my daily have Michelin PS4, good tyre that does everything you'd expect without fuss and reasonably priced for popular sizes that aren't enormous. Skyline had Yokohama on it for many years but have recently fitted zestino tyres. Just did a quick Google and they're actually Chinese made (jap designed apparently). Surprisingly they grip really well, wet and dry and haven't died, YET. Obviously on the higher end of CCP tyres but still China nonetheless. 
    • My view is to put the best tyres your budget allows for a daily, there is no run off or kitty litter on the street, only cars, bikes, gutters, trees, kids .......as for the track, it's not like street driving where you need to deal with all the thousands of Muppets that are cutting you off, slamming on their brakes for animals or pedestrians that wander into the road Every mm the tyre brakes better could be the mm's required to not running over a kid who runs out in front of you, especially if it's wet, wet weather is where most cheap tyres fail horribly, either when hard braking, or quick evasive turning even at lower speeds My Honda came with Tracmax, whilst they worked in the dry doing legal road speeds, in the wet they were rubbish  After some googling reviews I tried some Hankook Ventus Prime 4's, the difference in the dry is noticeable, but in the wet the difference is chalk and cheese, IIRC they were around $150 a tyre fitted, so for only $600 for 4 news tyres, that are lasting really well, I have tyres that actually work at legal road speeds in the wet If they save me once from "an unfortunate situation" they have paid for themselves  Tyres are one of those things that can save your life when driving, and as most of your time driving is in your daily, your daily tyres are more important than a tyre on a performance car that knocks of a second or 2 on the track My daughter is a copper, she regularly drags dead or injured people out of cars because they lose control, or run up the back of cars in the wet TL;DR. Buy the best tyres that might help save your life if $hit goes down https://www.bitre.gov.au/publications/ongoing/road_deaths_australia_monthly_bulletins  
    • Thanks mate much appreciated I'll start going through them because the subjects look important 
    • Yeah I sold it to a mate for $1000, I had no where to store it.. lol I believe it became a drift car.