New Ferrari F12 Supercar Revealed

Latest Ferraris.

FF

F12

California

UGLY!!!!

Compared to the likes of the F355....

new_image_1.jpg

I am with you there 10 4; the F355 is still my favourite modern Ferrari even though most people I say this to reckon it's so dated. I think as far as pure *design* goes it is leagues ahead of the 360 and 430; despite the fact there are some 'dated' styling cues like the pop up headlamps, the proportions are bang on to my eyes, whereas the 360 looked a bit 'fat' and plain strange from some angles (mostly the rear three quarter). Challenge Stradale went a long way to rectifying that by slamming the chassis and adding a more aggressive front spoiler.

As Shaun said also, it seems as though some of Ferrari's designs are 'different' for the sake of being different; reminds me of the late Bangle philosophy (not the designs themselves but the idea that you have to do something out there just to be noticed and move the design paradigm on; without the resultant design necessarily being in proportion or aesthetically pleasing in the traditional sense)

I wish you didn't point this out.

All I can see now.

tumblr_l7lw6navkd1qzpwi0o1_500.xjq6kzm37tccso44wkckg4s0.47x7xmjn5kw0040owwww4kgo4.th.jpeg

the front looks too long. The rear shot looks the best.

ferrari_100383666_m.jpg

Alfa beat them to it IMO

800px-Alfa_Romeo_8C_rear.jpg

alfa-romeo-8c-competizione-2.jpg

I am with you there 10 4; the F355 is still my favourite modern Ferrari even though most people I say this to reckon it's so dated. I think as far as pure *design* goes it is leagues ahead of the 360 and 430; despite the fact there are some 'dated' styling cues like the pop up headlamps, the proportions are bang on to my eyes, whereas the 360 looked a bit 'fat' and plain strange from some angles (mostly the rear three quarter). Challenge Stradale went a long way to rectifying that by slamming the chassis and adding a more aggressive front spoiler.

As Shaun said also, it seems as though some of Ferrari's designs are 'different' for the sake of being different; reminds me of the late Bangle philosophy (not the designs themselves but the idea that you have to do something out there just to be noticed and move the design paradigm on; without the resultant design necessarily being in proportion or aesthetically pleasing in the traditional sense)

Popups wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

So low and wide.... Best sounding Ferrari too (imo).

One day..

Yeah best sound to my ears (but I'm going off what they sound like from outside the car, not inside :closedeyes:)

From what I've heard, sound-wise; F355 > 360 > 458 > F430. To me the 430 sounds really 'flat' and lacks that crispness of the smaller flat crank V8s