SAU Community

Performance Fuel Injectors - 1600Cc 440Cc 2200Cc 1000Cc 725Cc 875Cc 650Cc

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Brendan,

I'm looking for some top feed high imp injectors for an E85 convert for my NEO. Whats the cheapest option for anything 600c and higher?

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

You can't go wrong with the BOSCH EV14's, top feed, 725cc.

They are E85 compatible and I can do a set incl. plugs and extensions for $590 incl. delivery.

Cheers,

Brendan

(VM)

Hi Tom,

You can't go wrong with the BOSCH EV14's, top feed, 725cc.

They are E85 compatible and I can do a set incl. plugs and extensions for $590 incl. delivery.

Cheers,

Brendan

(VM)

Thanks Brendon. So they are 100% plug straight in for the NEO engine?

Sounds great, if I could also grab a price on a set of 850cc or higher that would be awesome, as I'll also be getting another set of 6 for a mate.

Thanks for your time,

Tom

Thanks Brendon. So they are 100% plug straight in for the NEO engine?

Sounds great, if I could also grab a price on a set of 850cc or higher that would be awesome, as I'll also be getting another set of 6 for a mate.

Thanks for your time,

Tom

Hi,

They will require professional installation and the harness would most likely need to be hard-wired with the plugs provided. These are universal injectors but are very common today on all RB series engines.

The ones up from the 725cc are the 1000cc which are $640 for the entire set-up.

- Brendan

Hi,

They will require professional installation and the harness would most likely need to be hard-wired with the plugs provided. These are universal injectors but are very common today on all RB series engines.

The ones up from the 725cc are the 1000cc which are $640 for the entire set-up.

- Brendan

Thanks Brendan,

I'll get back to you with my order.

cheers,

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

after 2200cc injectors to suit a vq35det can you help me out and a price please mate

Hey,

I can do 6x of the BOSCH 2200cc injectors for $830 incl. delivery.

This would include extensions to suit either 11mm or 14mm o-ring size and Denso plug's.

Let me know what you think,

Brendan

(VM)

• 3 weeks later...

Chasing a quote on ID1000cc and ID2000cc for a R32 GTR using standard fuel rail. Including extensions etc for fitment to stock rail.

Cheers

Adrian

Hey Adrian,

Price on a set off the 1000cc injectors would be $640 and 2200cc injectors would be $820.

Both price are inclusive of delivery and come with the required 11mm o-ring extensions and plugs.

- Brendan

• 1 month later...

Hi after a price on ID 1000s and I'D 2000s 11mm drop in kit for a standard r32 gtr fuel rail

I want the ID as they are supposed to come with dead time compensation values across the entire pressure and voltage range

Hey,

We don't stock the ID flow matched injectors, our ones are flow matched by a sister company.

The injectors themselves are identical BOSCH EV14's to what injector dynamics use.

We also don't do a drop in kit's for the GTR, some modifications will be required.

Let me know what you thin,

- Brendan

(VM)