SAU Community

Performance Fuel Injectors - 1600Cc 440Cc 2200Cc 1000Cc 725Cc 875Cc 650Cc

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

PM sent - correct the ID's are actually EV'14's just flow matched by injector dynamics. Not sure about the milling though as I haven't heard of it.

- Brendan

Can you please also PM me a price for the ID 1000cc injectors to suit an R34 GT-T, with the plugs. I'm looking for something that is pretty much drop in on the standard fuel rail.

Thanks

Justin

Can you please also PM me a price for the ID 1000cc injectors to suit an R34 GT-T, with the plugs. I'm looking for something that is pretty much drop in on the standard fuel rail.

Thanks

Justin

Hi,

These would not be a direct fit as they are universal injectors, but with extensions and plug's I can do 6x 1000cc EV14's for just $630 incl. delivery! These are readily used on the R34's so installation is no major issue if using an experienced workshop.

- Brendan

• 4 weeks later...

Hi mate I'm looking for some E85 1000cc injectors to run in a BNR32 with 11mm HKS rail, SARD regulator & warlbro 450lph pump, cheers.

Hi,

I would go with the BOSCH EV14's 1000cc top feed injectors. They are E85 compatible and come with extensions to suit 11mm o-ring.

Can do 6x with extensions and USCAR plug for $630 incl. delivery

- Brendan

• 1 month later...

Hi,

The side feeds would be $150/injector so if you can go top feed that would save a lot of $$$!

Top feed BOSCH EV14's 1000cc are $640 incl. delivery for 6x which include the extensions and plugs.

- Brendan

Hi Brendan

Thanks for that, so with the injectors, extensions and plugs they are pretty much plug and play (minus the rail of course) or do they need the resistor pack?

Thanks

Callan

Hi,

They are practically plug-and-play but you would need to contact a workshop to get specifics on what else may be required.

These have been widely used on the R33's so certainly no major task as all.

Also note these are the same injectors as used by injector dynamics!

- Brendan

• 1 month later...

hi there I am after a set of injectors for 450kw gtr im thinking id2000? How much for 6 with the required adaptors to fit stock fuel rail and connectors I assume they are not plug and play and need some work from the tuner?

Scott

PM Sent :yes: