SAU Community

Straight To The Point - S2 Stagea Rotors

C34S2STAG

Hey,

I have looked through a few threads and can't seem to find the best option for front rotors to use on my Stagea. I don't want to convert to another system such a R34GTT, so does anyone know what rotors to use for the stock front? I have looked for DBA and RDA rotors however I can't find anything that fits the measurements of my stock disc. My model is a 2001 S2 manual C34 and I would prefer slotted and no modifications such as maching them down to fit. I have heard 350Z rear disc can fit on the front? Not sure what's what these days with so many different opinions lol.

The measurements are

290mm Diameter

48mm height

68mm center

28mm thickness

Thanks in advance for your help

So what was the verdict on the whereabouts of these rotors?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 4 Beta

the correct rotor can be purchased from Greenline:

Thanks for your enquiry. Pricing information as requested:

DIXCEL PD Disc Rotor (Front) WGNC34 RB25DET 99 AWD (3212013 PD): 14,553 yen (Special)

Shipping: 25,100 yen

TOTAL: 39,653 yen AU$515

DIXCEL SD Disc Rotor (Front) WGNC34 RB25DET 99 AWD (3212013 SD): 21,483 yen (Special)

Shipping: 25,100 yen

TOTAL: 46,583 yen AU$605

Rotors are 290x28mm (Height: 49.2mm).

Dixcel are soon to have distributor open their doors (next month) in NSW so hopefully pricing is better.

Any contact details on this greenline company?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I have r33 4 spots on the front and twin spots on the rear ,standard r33 discs front and rear and they just bolt straight up .

Front bolts on the stagea calipers are 14 mm and the r33 are 12mm but that's the only difference, If you want slotted rotors they are readily available

• 2 years later...

I have r33 4 spots on the front and twin spots on the rear ,standard r33 discs front and rear and they just bolt straight up .

Front bolts on the stagea calipers are 14 mm and the r33 are 12mm but that's the only difference, If you want slotted rotors they are readily available

Hi, how r u? Did u said the r33 front rotor and rear rotor will straight bolt on to S2 stagea 99 without any modify? Thx

Hi, how r u? Did u said the r33 front rotor and rear rotor will straight bolt on to S2 stagea 99 without any modify? Thx

You need to get sleeves to fit the smaller bolts. 12mm instead of 14mm.

From memory either Scotty or Daleo can supply the sleeves.

• 2 months later...

I didn't worry about the difference in bolt diameter as 2mm is bugger all , they have been there for years now and never had any problems ,only have to trim the backing plate a little on the rears , done 4 sets now on different stageas and all the same ,same on the race car with 550 hp ,