SAU Community

My Series 2 Stagea (From The Uk)

tooleyrs4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice job, must have taken a lot of work but when I buy my RS-Four I think I'll retain the original style.

Also couldn't help noticing the corrosion on the pictures with the wings removed, are Stagea's prone to corroding or do they just rust a little due to age?

Edited by FireFox-89

Nice job, must have taken a lot of work but when I buy my RS-Four I think I'll retain the original style.

Also couldn't help noticing the corrosion on the pictures with the wings removed, are Stagea's prone to corroding or do they just rust a little due to age?

Its a Stagea and skyline thing. Im getting the corrosion cut out and new metal welded in soon. The suspension towers are a twin skin and its common for water to get in and sit between the two skins causing the corrosion.

• Like 1

Installed a Walbro 255 fuel pump on the hearse today. Didn't take to long, About an hour.

Bit of an odd set up compared to Skylines and S15's. The pump is house separate to the sender in a white box in the fuel tank.

5443C054-204A-4E3B-942A-2EF7A4B408CD_zps

Its a Stagea and skyline thing. Im getting the corrosion cut out and new metal welded in soon. The suspension towers are a twin skin and its common for water to get in and sit between the two skins causing the corrosion.

Do the wings bolt off or do they need cutting off?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...