SAU Community

Special Price - Greddy Profec B-Spec 2 - Black -$350 Delivered

• 2 weeks later...

• Latest Posts

• Shitbox Tiguan updates, got the APR OTS tune put back on (no charge for it to be removed/added back), didn't want to just come in just for that (not a fan of wasting people's time for nothing) so I purchased an APR dog bone insert. The boys at German Performance Garage said they would fit it for free too since they had 1x hoist free. Now that's service you don't normally get from most workshops. Anyhow, tune back on, snow grate pulled out, dog bone insert back in and not going to lie, a few smiles when I nailed it around the industrial area heading back onto the M7. Amayama also said 1 to 2.5 month wait for the RB25DE heater hose, yeah why not, car has been off the road for nearly 3, what's a other 2.5?
    • Hmm I'm going to approach this from the other side... What is the car doing that you don't like or what would you like the car to do that is currently isn't doing (handling wise that is)
    • Checked for spark? Checked for fuel?
    • New whiteline rubber bushes, maybe some adjustable arms (rubber ends like hard race for road car)no need for Sway bar if correct springs or going to be fine tune for the track. A proper alignment with corner balancing and coilovers with spring rate for the right purpose and setting droop correctly.
    • Hi guys Have a series 1 r33. Recently I took the car out for a drive when I got home it was fine I went to start it later that night and nothing....has full power from battery. Have checked and changed starter...relays are alll goood....looom under front drivers wheel was damage so fixed that. I can turn the key on and all the lights come up but when I GO to crank nothing I can hear the starter winning over there's nothing else I can think off cheaking ..... any help would be great.