SAU Community

Mongoose M80G Fitted With External Timer, Immoblilser Arm But Alarm Doesnt

Pattey21

Oh its my turn to shite shir haha Been a while

Your ghey turbo timer is a adr defect ( but I'm sure you dont care!) but it must time how long you wank off ...so the 30 seconds is enough to cool off ? or set for 1 min so the oil has time to cool off and not stick to your palms

But its good to know your master mind fixed it " gold star to you "

In the future ask questions with some respect to the ones trying to help you ffs or expect a ban stick off SAU

A lot of people on SAU have skills well beyond what you could even imagine and help people in need if asked polite !! instead they could say FU pay someone to fix it !!

So chill out

Even if you dont agree show some respect for your fellow sau members

End rant , waits for bitchfest so the ban stick can come out

The question is a nissan is a soft target ( crime in japan isnt rampant like here) multi layered approach to security and even a 10 buck club will slow them down and stop joy riders

Gps tracker is a must on any decent cars and even that isnt a magic fix

Common sense is one major prevention of theft

Exactly i couldn agree more show respect were respect is due. post count doesnt represent ones knowledge, stupid questions get stupid answers and stupid answers get snide remarks and this is all defined by the individual users intepretation, so go figure. Welcome to the internet my friend :-)

Thank you for listening , come again

Off topic

(Been on the net before it was called " the net " or before it was pc based ) and remember punch card mainframes at college lol

But the lack of respect and keyboard warriors flaming is from the past 10 years more so the last 5

Taking the piss is not the same as disrespect

Anyway its cool

*Thread hijack

So would this mean that my security is compromised since my turbo timer (which I actually use as a boost gauge) is still in the car, Chris?

Or was there something done to the wiring to make it that much harder to steal?

troy ,

lol :)

either of your will take a truck (or me) to move them.

• 1 year later...

Now in all seriousness, I just brought a hks turbo timer with a plug and play harness. I though this would be very simple. I plugged it all in. And done the ground wire. All the modes and stuff come up and it seems fine. But when I turn the car off it does not count down and leave my car running for the time displayed. My car will run for 1 second after I turn it off. I have a mongoose alarm installed. It immobilised it self after 30 seconds of turning the car off. I'm still new to all of this. Can anyone tell me if I'm doing something wrong.