SAU Community

Fuel Setup For 350Rwkw R33 Rb25

Anyone know what fuel filter I should use was told my r34 fuel filter is causing a restriction what filters are people using I'm looking at either using a z32 fuel filter or a billet washable one

What a rip off buyers beware

I purchased this pump off him about 4 weeks and still haven't received it

He said might have been lost by auspost and got it returned and will post it back ASAP

A week later no pump and stopped replying to my messages as I wanted to get a tracking no this time round

His been online and I've asked him for tracking 3 times no reply so clearly he has ripped me off and didn't intend on posting it in the first place

So just beware not to waste you money and purchasing off this guy

I'm just going to purchase a new one save headaches and waste of time not worried about the money $90 down the drain but I waited almost a month now

Biggest scammer ever

What a rip off buyers beware

I purchased this pump off him about 4 weeks and still haven't received it

He said might have been lost by auspost and got it returned and will post it back ASAP

A week later no pump and stopped replying to my messages as I wanted to get a tracking no this time round

His been online and I've asked him for tracking 3 times no reply so clearly he has ripped me off and didn't intend on posting it in the first place

So just beware not to waste you money and purchasing off this guy

I'm just going to purchase a new one save headaches and waste of time not worried about the money $90 down the drain but I waited almost a month now

Biggest scammer ever

Lol who are you talking about?

Jet2nv

Maybe put that in your post next time.

There is like 10 other people who posted in this thread and a couple of them regularly sell things so you could fark with their reputation.

To be honest it looked like you were calling out Scotty who is reputable seller of fuel pumps.

Any reason for dual filters? The proflow ones look decent.

I run two pumps, one for each rail on the V6. Each has it's own filter and one way valve before the reg.

To be honest it looked like you were calling out Scotty who is reputable seller of fuel pumps.

I knew it wasn't me, but you are right, others could have been misled. Thanks.

wow he commented on everything ahaha glad it was all sorted

NOW to the fuel problem

i will be fitting one of the filters scotty has recommended and will go back to trents for a follow up hopefully its fixes the issue

i will be getting the one scotty has told me to get as one of his customers had the exact same problem im seeing and once scotty fitted the one he recommended to me it fixed the problem pretty sure its the same one he is mentioning above