• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here we go :)

• E85
  • Hypergear SS2 0.82 Housing
  • 45mm Turbosmart Hypergate External Gate off Turbo Housing
  • Stock Manifold
  • 1.6bar boost errrr day :)
  • Made 343kW on Virtual Dyno (will hire a dyno one day when I have time and finalise the tune)

attachicon.gifE85 - 260kPa.png

Hey i notice that you ramp your timing quite nicely... i found with the 0.82 rear i've been able to add more timing earlier to get up on power earlier.... i'll post a pic of my latest timing table on 98. i'm loving this thread i'm thinking of running e85, i'm all setup for it. I have a datalogit and powerfc as well.

as for the latency corrections i've found that the corrections if wrong a heard at idle, they are not precise from the injector manufacturer and its best to have a little play with the latency correction at idle and listen for it to be 'happy/smooth'.

^ you should be able to run a bucket load more timing, also being a RB25DET the timing map has a hump before it decays timing in the vacuum area. This is evident in the factory Nistune, Haltech & PowerFC maps.

Other ECU manufacturers just put anything in there to make it run.. I based my map off the Haltech factory map to get the correct timing curve in the vacuum area and made my own tweaks to improve the torque & driveability.

Here's a factory Haltech Map for Unleaded Fuel (for E85 you could easily just add 5 degrees over the top and it would still be safe):

post-22311-0-54419800-1418081937_thumb.jpg