SAU Community

Group A Gms Trailer Stolen

Jetwreck

Do they ONLY fit on a 32 GTR? Would they fit on any other car?

I drive from CBD to western Sydney on a daily basis and might just be able to spot it out if i happen to pass

Do they ONLY fit on a 32 GTR? Would they fit on any other car?

I drive from CBD to western Sydney on a daily basis and might just be able to spot it out if i happen to pass

its not that....they only fit on the custom hubs build by gibson motorsport in the early 90s. They are centre lock and cannot fit on any production car

No news on the trailer yet.

I still cannot believe that the RTA will fine you straight away through numberplate recognition for having an unregistered car but they cannot find a big monolith like this trailer.

• 2 weeks later...

R89.367 VIC

Just spotted GWH Emu Plains going towards M4

It may be legit but it's painted white; towed by a white van. Might be eastbound now

Thanks for this Terry. I'll get it checked out.

Unfortunately Gladesville Police are next to useless at doing anything. We found some more evidence(yes not them us) but by the time they had organised forensics' 5 days later the evidence was rendered useless. Basically unless someone stops out the front off the police station....goes in and says "hey I stole the trailer out there!" it ain't going to be found.

I still cannot believe that there are little men like this out there. Nor can I see how they are going to make any money.

I pity the person who we find with the trailer.....a 2T stagea makes a bloody big dent! I also pity the person we find with the wheels.....GMS parts have a long known history and there's no use owning those wheels as a display piece if you can never display them!

Yes Ricky, if I didn't have a patient waiting for me, I would have followed it.

It would have been a severe case of 'catch up' for me tho' - sold the XT Foz - currently in a 2-digit-kw Cube

Nope, unfortunately not, last I've heard.

If anyone DOES see anything, please call or send a PM to Jetwreck (Craig), or call the police on the number he's listed in the first post.