SAU Community

400M Drags

Rudi_ARX-TURBO

Damn that's a good time I'd be very happy with that.

I wish I could get my run in except they've cancelled for the last two weeks due to weather :(

Soon the AR-X's will own best times in 3 states.

1 may even have the Australian title! :P

Maybe I do just need to keep throwing cash at mine so I can take it back for the RS boys

Soon schmoon, you've been saying that for a million years now. :rolleyes:

Does your car even drive? :woot:

I can't wait to get the rs260 down the drags, sort the clutch out then before the mods will do a run to see what mph I'm getting at the end or the 1/4 for bench mark!

Hoping ill get it lower 60 foot than my VL! Don't think ill get it lower than what the VL has run! If I can get it as low as what rbnt got his rs260 up here 11.8 ill be very happy :) ps I wish the track was only 28 degrees most of the time it's in the 30's plus

Any ideas on what a completely stock 250t rx 4 would run?

Im heading to the Eastern creek drags on the 22nd if anyone else is keen.

Possibly keen. Just gotta see if my car is happy before then.

Would like to see where I'm at currently.

Any ideas on what a completely stock 250t rx 4 would run?

Im heading to the Eastern creek drags on the 22nd if anyone else is keen.

Mine ran a 14.9 completely stock.

Had my first run ever at the drags last night.. Only got 4 runs in. The best I could muster was 13.4 pretty happy with that..

The car kept getting really cold as we were having over hour waits between runs..

Hopefully keep improving the car and the tune...

Had my first run ever at the drags last night.. Only got 4 runs in. The best I could muster was 13.4 pretty happy with that..

The car kept getting really cold as we were having over hour waits between runs..

Hopefully keep improving the car and the tune...

well done great time:)

It's a lot easier to keep a car warm than to cool it down, mine was heat soaked and I could do nothing about it. Other guys were putting bags of ice on their coolers and engines to help combat the heat.

I should probably get up to Heathcote soon now it's winter and get a time on the current tune, I am only going down in power from here. (perhaps back to a highflow soon) I have had my fun...

I had two similar runs at 13.4 at 102-103 mph.

I'm amazed at how much the brake cut makes a difference I forgot to turn it on for the first two runs :( and got 14.5-14.2.

Yea totally agree Scotty but if the transmissions cold would that effect times etc as its not possible to warm it up without moving anywhere?

I'm sure there are many factors that could lower my time ;)

I'm amazed at how much the brake cut makes a difference I forgot to turn it on for the first two runs :( and got 14.5-14.2.

Yea totally agree Scotty but if the transmissions cold would that effect times etc as its not possible to warm it up without moving anywhere?