SAU Community

400M Drags

Rudi_ARX-TURBO

I had two similar runs at 13.4 at 102-103 mph.

I'm amazed at how much the brake cut makes a difference I forgot to turn it on for the first two runs :( and got 14.5-14.2.

Yea totally agree Scotty but if the transmissions cold would that effect times etc as its not possible to warm it up without moving anywhere?

I'm sure there are many factors that could lower my time ;)

I'm amazed at how much the brake cut makes a difference I forgot to turn it on for the first two runs :( and got 14.5-14.2.

Yea totally agree Scotty but if the transmissions cold would that effect times etc as its not possible to warm it up without moving anywhere?

Can a mod or something get rid of all those posts I'm On My mobile and it was going mental and threw me off say for a few minutes..

Sorry guys

The trans warms up very quick when you sit there stalling it up, which was part of my issue in summer. I don't think it would be a problem this time of year unless you ditched the trans line through the radiator.

So would the times be Down to the tune I'm guessing? It was his first m35 and was a safe tune :)

I'm pretty happy with the time anyway another arx on top :-P

Wouldnt want to bore you lol.

but its highflowed with all the supporting mods along with bigger injectors and tuned on Hks f-con(road tuned)..

Sorted out dyno run with the shaft dropped on two weeks :)

Thanks mate gopros are awesome :)

Yea what I learnt is that you don't have to go on green it doesn't effect your time just your reaction time.. I was trying to practice my launch as I kept creeping..

I got a .4 reaction but got .05 faster time :)

Still passed the ute though haha

lol..funny you say that...trying to gee someone up atm for tomorrow night,should go ok, my cars all ready but is sitting in workshop waiting for first tune, busting to see how the hypergear fairs..

cheers

darren

I'm thinking about going and doing a run in the next week or two. So I can see the difference between standard and after market suction pipes. Anyone keen for some WSID fun?